The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - Miss Naddy

Dex-chan lover
How do people get 50 chapters into this and not realize what type of manga this is?
It's even better, since:
  1. It seems to be the same people doing the complaining every time.
  2. They complain before even reading the whole chapter, and reply to themselves with additional comments afterwards.
  3. They still read every single goddamn chapter anyways.

Dex-chan lover
After the mother and the cousin nothing surprises me at this point. (Please don’t have a sister)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder where that view of Americans being blonde came from. Considering less than 2% are blonde.
The hug and kiss too who are clearly European traits but attached to the US for some reason?

"Land of the free" is actually funny too considering the US is one of the most restrictive among developed countries.

Dex-chan lover
American's don't confess before starting a relationship?
Sadly not much nowadays, but that's more because of the moral deterioration than anything else, so people that are genuinely in love with each other will still usually confess their love, although it might be worded differently.

Aggregator gang
Someone get Kendrick Lamar on her ass (and Hahari, Mimimi, Tama, Yaku, Eira, and that one drunk Teacher)

Sadly not much nowadays, but that's more because of the moral deterioration than anything else, so people that are genuinely in love with each other will still usually confess their love, although it might be worded differently.
In my experience confessing your love is a really serious thing that isn’t really said when you’re just starting to date

Dex-chan lover
In my experience confessing your love is a really serious thing that isn’t really said when you’re just starting to date
Like I said it depends, did they start dating because they love each other, or did they start dating because they might love each other? Usually it's the latter so in that case obviously you wouldn't confess your love for them because it's (possibly) non-existent. And even if it's the former it wouldn't really play out like in anime or manga (usually) it would probably be a lot more casually worded (and without any bowing lol)

Dex-chan lover
After the mother and the cousin nothing surprises me at this point. (Please don’t have a sister)
I highly doubt he somehow managed to never lock eyes with immediate family members, so I think we're safe there.

Users who are viewing this thread