The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

Nei

Dex-chan lover
ElSasori69 be like "do you have any spare passwords that I could use brother 🤲?"

Aggregator gang
Well, it was only a matter of time until for incest to play in this. Also was the pacing always this fast? We just got introduced to this new character and they’re already dating.

Dex-chan lover
OH BOI, while I'm glad for the anime announcement, our moral superiors in twitter is sure to cry outrage over Shizuka, Kusuri and her dear gram-gram just to name a few... and harass the author (but don't call it harassment otherwise you'd be a sexist, racist or a transphobe and you don't want that do you)

And banger takes like "why don't they reflect our superior post-modern western views even though this was made by a japanese person" or "ew look at those girls being in-love with a guy, they should be strong and independent and not at all an unlikable mess of a character like a strong, independent modern western female character that EVERYONE LOVES IN OUR COMIC BOOKS AND MARVEL MOVIES NOWADAYS" 🙄🤷‍♂️

Get off twitter, problem solved.
OH BOI, while I'm glad for the anime announcement, our moral superiors in twitter is sure to cry outrage over Shizuka, Kusuri and her dear gram-gram just to name a few... and harass the author (but don't call it harassment otherwise you'd be a sexist, racist or a transphobe and you don't want that do you)

And banger takes like "why don't they reflect our superior post-modern western views even though this was made by a japanese person" or "ew look at those girls being in-love with a guy, they should be strong and independent and not at all an unlikable mess of a character like a strong, independent modern western female character that EVERYONE LOVES IN OUR COMIC BOOKS AND MARVEL MOVIES NOWADAYS" 🙄🤷‍♂️

Yamame in this chapter (131) really shows off how much of a great body she has. She's tall, super cute, and has a killer body. god I wish that was me.

Users who are viewing this thread