The 31st Consort - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
That felt like an asspull trauma for the sake of weakening the already-strong mc.

Dex-chan lover
@SoloSera This is when she fell in love
Chapter 3.1:
Npo8CVL.png
She thought she was so plain that the king thought she was just a maid, but when he saw through her facade they both fell in love with each other at first sight.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe it's just me but the romance's moving so fast lol
When did they even fall so deeply in love??

Contributor
Oh, so the Ln is actually already finished and not too long ?

It's a good news, it means we will get a complete manga adaptation instead of a Light Novel ad.

This reads like a stroke. I like the general story line, but the dialogue felt extremely disjointed and rapid, like half of the pages had been cut out without my knowledge.

I like to get my dose of romance, but I like some TASTEFUL romance. This ain’t it chief. We ourselves, as readers, have no idea what this prince is like as a person, yet the MC and the prince fall in love after one meeting? The development in their romance flew way over my head. This is a drop from me.

when did they fall in love? o-o did I miss a volume or two? 😂
I really like our FL but the romance is far too quick for my taste. At least have them meet more before that!

did we likeee miss pages or something because it’s starting to feel realllyyyy rushed. I swear she wasn’t lookin for love and now she’s all 😳😳😳 whenever the king is spoken about

Double-page supporter
I'm sure the prince is like a really nice guy, but I didn't see any development at all. It's like one meeting and bam they're in love with each other.

I'm taking this as love at first sight from the dinner/breakfast chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread