The 31st Consort - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

They fall in love so quickly. Damn, wish my love life was that smooth.

Wtf they completely forgot about the old hag, I want to see her executed in the next chapter

@zz2000

ofc those women still exists. I had hoped for Macron to have already removed half of the pesky troublemaker noble girls under the excuse that a few of them certainly cause trouble (not to mention, the targeted harassments if our girl didn't love her god of earths)

Fed-Kun's army
This ship is now an ironclad, and will be breaking through any foolish enough to try to stop it.

Is my face red? Even when it's cold outside... my face feels hot. Geez, this is just adorable heartaching love > m <

Politics vs. Love
Hmmm I absolutely love all of this Romeo and Juliet drama

Fed-Kun's army
The Police - Every Breath You Take (Deep Chills Remix) played out of nowhere on my YT playlist and man it was fitting....

I can't wait to see everyone's reactions when the 31st won long before it was time to pick hahaha

Double-page supporter
@yuchiyo He means because of her terrible number he is limited in how often he can see her. He wants to court her properly at this point but can't.

Double-page supporter
I understand what readers could like about the prince, but what does the MC like about him? She's barely interacted with him at all.

@SoloSera it's very likely that the knights have been saying all good things about him to Feria. So at least she would think of him as nice and responsible.

And for now, I think what she has toward Macron is a crush because even if she doesn't truly believe that she could marry him, she still got into the palace as a consort so it can affect how she views him (a.k.a. a potential husband).

Users who are viewing this thread