The 31st Consort - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

I mean, he's made his intentions so clear is it even worth doing the selection? Sure maybe he's doing it because of tradition or to quell the anger of the other noble families, but it's not as if he's giving the others a choice, and it's a stupid tradition anyway lmao.

Just pick her and be done with it, focus all of your money and efforts into schooling her. Much more effective!

Haha! Now she's straight-up declaring she'll be queen! I just can't imagine how it feels for the other candidates who had to see the king doting on Feria. XD

Double-page supporter
The selection likely isn't just about selecting his Queen, but other political maneuvers and making connections, With this he has stated his intention clearly. Based on what he said, the consorts are allowed to go back home now as well. They just get to choose to do so or not, and they all can only stay for 9 months at most. So anyone that stays hoping to become the queen at this point are fools themselves.

I still feel they aren’t suited to be king and queen, but it’s still a good manga.

Yaaaay thanks for the update! And whoa she'd declaring herself to be the future queen consort lol (but then again, they did confess to each other already so it should be oky...)

Thank you for the update! I’m so relieved there’s a manga that doesn’t have tens of chapters of pining and unclear feelings!

But honestly if any of the other candidates still think they have a chance after he carried her princess style in front of anyone I don’t know what to say 😂

Tbh, after all that. I would just use my time to help Feria. Like Curie decided. Tbh, Feria is a really nice girl. So yeah😂. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK ON THIS!!

Yikes. She seems like those MCs that has great ambition to be queen now, I highly doubt it's about love 😂

Users who are viewing this thread