The 31st Consort - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
@Asbolus As mentioned before, it's because tradition. The elders wanted things to go a certain way. With that said, as for why some candidates can and likely will stay, it is as the king stated at the end of the soiree. Many wish to stay due to personal reasons or due to how inconvenient it would be to return home, so he's allowing them up to nine months to leave of their own accord, granting them all a chance to enjoy what is there and maybe even make connections with each other as well as with those within the capital. It's obvious who he favors, and for those who know better it'll be a great opportunity to make connections with his chosen bride. Most would rather demean her, of course, but they won't last very long.

I can't with the name Macron 😂😭 he's the french president, and it's so weird lol it's like the king was name Trump, it's so strange 😂😂😭😭

Double-page supporter
Finally an update after so long~
Thanks so much Solace team!

Binz is still my favorite character here. He's the most sensible lol

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this. I love this series, it’s so cute it turns my heart into mochi.

Nooo I caught up!!!!! Thank you so much for translating this, I absolutely love this and the two of them.

The balls this man has!!!

He basically says "I've heard why you all want to be Queen and I'll take it into consideration. " Then he picked up a girl and walks off with her.

Imagine what other things she can do with that whip hahah King Macron be ready ;)

Open, honest MC-smart and doesn’t loose herself in love, she’s definitely a strong FL and there’s a good person as the ML?! THIS MANGA IS PERFECT 😭😤

Users who are viewing this thread