The 31st Consort - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Contributor
Well, this was certainly bold, straight up trying to kill her.

I guess it's one way to do it.

Double-page supporter
They went way too far, so they should be ready for the consequences.

King Macron really needs to stop taking Feria's hair ribbon, lolololol. What is he trying to do? Make a collection of her hair ribbons? 🤣 Why is this so cute!?

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer your comment in a nutshell
4cf.gif

Dex-chan lover
Start the fire so that everyone (especially the other knights) would know. However, the two can't just run away or else the invaders would escape and leave no evidence. So now they have to buy as much time as possible until reinforcements arrive to arrest these hooligans.

Trap the bandits, don't let them go!

King Ribbon Thief.

I can't believe she had the time to grab a new ribbon for him 🤣

Double-page supporter
Why does the king keep those sore little whores in the castle? After this, if she isn't beheaded, then the kingdom is doomed and deserves to go down in flames.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
So...the only option left is assassination? That escalated fast and unreasonably...

Power Uploader
@Siikalahna He's not an absolute monarch. They are daughters of nobles and he needs the support of the nobles to govern.

I was hoping Lady Feria will fight that 2 intruders, since I remember she had matches/training with the knights..

Fed-Kun's army
I was looking for a fight but then again, she doesn't have a weapon.
I also want there to be a female knight. Idk just feels like she needs a female friend like that.

Double-page supporter
i thought it was a regular island, not a sky island.

Dex-chan lover
with MC being like that, I'd rather she'd be a thoughtful schemer, might've been a more collected story if romance became a sub-plot till later in the story. the settings is all good for platonic bridges

Users who are viewing this thread