The 31st Consort - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
I thought she'd come up with something a little better than brute force murder.

Dex-chan lover
Yes. Just straight up attempt murder, nothing could possibly go wrong.

If this is how to live being affiliated with royalty, I'd rather yeet myself out of the stratosphere.

Dex-chan lover
These hos be trippin', thinking they don't have the King's favored consort under strong surveillance.
And they can't find out why they won't be chosen...

@NoireNowaru 😂😂😂 that's funny but also same. All the scheming and jealousy would give anyone a major headache. I can even say it would reduce my lifespan by half... that is if I don't get killed first.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Straight to an assassination plot, huh? That's...certainly bold, considering how obvious it is the king favors her. I'm surprised the court lady was able to get away after trying to set her up like this too.

Once again, Feria is proving herself to be the best queen candidate.

Aggregator gang
Lol too bad, i thought we're going to see some action. Maybe like she can draw a sword and knock them off? Or throw them to the ground with ass cool judo or something? This manga is pure josei! 😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
She should've given 'em whack with a garden tool

Thank you for the translation

That raid on her house was a bit to jarring in how quickly it appeared but solid chapter none the less c:

Personally, I think their relationship moved too quickly for me to actually be convinced by it but I'll just read it for the fluff. That being said, I'd be kind of annoyed if anyone let down my hair while I had it up :p

If this is truly the new scheme of focus b*tch #2, then I'm a tad disappointed. But I guess her thought process is most likely,
If 31st dies, King's favorite aka biggest threat is poof, gone. I can pressure the rest of the houses and if they try to investigate, I'm still the daughter of a DUKE. I win by pure status, I have the aristocratic faction by my side *yadda3x*, *bla3x* *insert haughty ojou laughter*

@Psychronia While not the best reason, they ARE collecting evidence against her. While they could just fire her, what's to say her replacement wouldn't be just as bad if the aristocratic faction intervenes, schemes and sends out someone much worse? At least the current old hag is terrible at covering her tracts AND they already have evidence at hand. Plus, as we've seen this chap, her attempts were just downright laughable. As for current focus b*tch though, I'm not sure if she's truly in charge of the assassination plot, but if you've seen my previous comment below, I assume this was her though process

Users who are viewing this thread