The 31st Consort - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for update!
Not many fantasy story give logical and precise information about becoming queen so Feria's training is interesting~

Awww I'm so proud of her! She's working so hard.

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

P.s. It does seem a little weird that even though the Kings already chosen his consort, he still can only see her on the 31st? It's been like three months since I read this manga so I easily could have missed something.

Fed-Kun's army
You guys must be magic~! I was just thinking about 31st and then you updated! Y’all are awesome and thank you for your hard work. ❤️

Dex-chan lover
thank you for updating it!! i just read this now thanks to your update and I'm truly glad this was translated well!

Dex-chan lover
@Alyseb630 Procedure, pomp and circumstance, etc. Also, as alluded to in this chapter, the moment she's confirmed is the moment she becomes the King's biggest weakness. Even if all of his training and knowledge would lead to him leaving her to protect himself, and thus the kingdom...Instinct and love are hard things to fight in the moment. Plus, he's quite sure she's the best he'll ever have; if more time will mean she can be with him forever with more certainty, he can wait.

thank you for the chapter! I love this series. It's sweet without being corny, and the MC kicks ass!

Dex-chan lover
People sure do a lot of grinning and smirking in this manga, I just realized.

Why heels? And why heels with designs that aint used before mid 20th century? And probably can't be produced untill modern tooling

Hisorically heels were used to show status in europe, not femeninity.

Dex-chan lover
I imagine if FMC ever gets assassinated, this King will become a cold-hearted, blood-soaked, vengeance-driven King.
Which is very interesting, of course. Muhuhuhu.

Group Leader
Dude that lowkey sucks
Like there are only 6 times a year you can see her?? D: Poor guy

Aggregator gang
It kinda bugs me that he just kicked out half the consorts and he can only see MC every other month...you might as well bump her up to one of the open spots. At this point the council and the other consorts know that's she's special, so there's no point in keeping up appearances by only seeing her on the 31st.

Cya

Not every month dude.. remember we had it ended on 30 and 28/29 as well

Users who are viewing this thread