The 31st Consort

Double-page supporter
So far with the prologue and 1st chapter, it just seems like a rush job with the author trying to make each and every character relatable and likable, and tho i do admit I like Feria, it's going overboard a little...

Double-page supporter
for a France there are surprisingly no blacks and muslims. Also we all know that Macron is actually gay and will merry a rich old hag for money :p

Dex-chan lover
Man, whats up with all these manga's getting released in parts? I hate that this has become the standard as of late.

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite excited to see how their first meeting will go. Thanks for translating!

Its not even 1 chapter.. Sigh.. And there is no scene of the female MC.. Aaaa i cant wait that long :'( sobs sobs

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, Why king Macron of all things. Our wannabe king would love to see this. :s

Can the knight be the male lead instead... I feel like he'd make mc's life much less troublesome lol

Releases are waaaay too slow. I've already lost interest because I have to try and remember what this even is when a small part of a chapter releases.

Changed my rating to 1 for now.

Too slow and too short... But im still thankful that you guys upload it eventhough most of us forgot what happened last chap.

Users who are viewing this thread