The Abandoned Empress

Fed-Kun's army
I wouldn't recommend this either, I mean, I completely understand why the Prince is the way he is but seriously, fuck that guy and fuck the god too.

Ruining not only the life of the female MC but also isekai Korean woman who, oopsie was never meant to be born in another world in Korea, who is completely ill prepared having absolutely no capacity whatsoever to run the kingdom which no matter the scenario would always lead the kingdom to ruin (nepotism ladies and gentlemen) and whom the god refers to as their "blessed child"? Yeah right, what a crock of shit, god is nothing more than a plot device.

@supermanatee the novel is already finished, apparently.

@Killua sadly, I dropped this before meeting the Red Hair dude, people say he's even better than Green hair dude? Ah, what a waste anyway.
Anyway, I thought giving it a 2 out of 10 was harsh... but now that I think more about it... you're right. Only good thing about this is the art and the female main character's father and her house servants/knights. Nothing more, tbh :/ what a shitty ending indeed.

Dex-chan lover
This prince is trash he actually says "I wonder what makes her so strong"
Uh idk probably being raped and murdered by you in a previous life

Wow, after getting raped, cheated on, and beheaded, this bish actually went back to the same guy....ISTG. Abusive relationships have started to transcend. OOF

What is up with these comments?

Sure,
she ends up with the prince and the prince is a bastard in his previous life but he grew up to be a decent person in the current one.

I don't care. Trash is trash. So you're fine with some people in her current life changing (like her father - distant in the 1st life) but not the prince? What hypocrites.

No one in the 2nd life should be criticised for what they did in the 1st life when they don't even know what they did and they're completely different people. Unless of course, they remain unchanged and committed the same heinous act which is mostly not the case here.

Tl;dr - Please use your brain. People in the 1st life ≠ people in the 2nd life and to those wondering if they should read this, give it a try. Don't be persuaded by the comments written by people who didn't read enough to understand why things are as they are.

Dex-chan lover
When Aristia swears to fight against fate and reject her destiny, I was really pumped up. Free will and taking a different path are totally my jam. It's a real shame it couldn't deliver on that premise in the end.

No, they are the SAME person. 1st life or 2nd life, doesn't matter, they're still the same person (unless someone suffered a transmigration or something like that), they just have different experience after some point. They don't just became someone else just because she went back to the past unless we are speaking about another dimension where the past is different.

And, PLEASE, do not compare a rapist jerk with a distant father, would you? There are things there are just innate, part of the character. The jerk had to has his way, raped, did heinous things to get what he wanted. This time she is "lucky" she is not in his way or is just a tool in his eyes. He changed? Yes, but we saw what he was capable of, whats inside and there's a thin line there. I would avoid.

I too hated the prince. I sincerely hope that they will not end up together. I prefer the red haired one. But as I continue to read up until Chapter 95, the negative image I have for him vanished completely and lessened my hatred for him bit by bit. What he was back then is a miles away from what he is now and what he became now is greatly affected by Aristia. I saw the evilness in him but I also saw the goodness in him. And that's what being human is, we are vulnerable, we are easily influence and so we change, for the worse or for the better. And this time he chose to be good and move onto the right path.

lemme do you a favor and tell you that this isnt worth it. Thanks for the translators and everyone who worked hard on it though

After reading 90+ chapters, i could say that this is worth it. I really love it. But u have to endure how annoying the earlier chapter was.. at least the FL isn't naive or dumb! She's smart and strong and ML isn't actually a jerk!

I dropped this some time ago cause I lost interest. But binge read it to almost the recent chapters on Bato.to and impressed how everything is slowly folding out.
I’m happy to read about a strong independent women and trying to make a change and who is oblivious to the guys that like her lol

To all y'all who hate the prince and stuff, I don't wanna spoil anything but in Tia's prev. life, there was someone else behind the scenes who was doing more than what u could see with just Tia's point of view. This is the problem with most mangas- they're subjective. U don't fully know what's going on because you only see the story through one pair of eyes, when in reality, there's a lot of ppl affected by it. I don't wanna spoil anything tho so ill just leave it at that for u to think abt. Great manga btw.

@Mereine
Well, if the prince is the one who in the end go our mc killed, used her body and threw her away. Then he is still a scumbag.

Well yeah, trust me I hated him in the beginning too, ofc you would, but haven't you ever thought why he was behaving like that? I mean, sure, he was always compared to her 24/7 and all, but before jieun showed up, didn't Tia say that he wasn't as harsh to her back then? isn't it suspicious that just because of "love" for jieun, he would immediately turn even more cruel and heartless towards her? Tia said that Ruve was calculating and intelligent, so he wouldn't just turn a blind eye to her for no reason.
Unless someone behind the scenes manipulated him into doing so... more or less, this is seriously a tragic love story.

I totally agree with you @Mereine and @Sonzaisha ! Those complaining about the crown prince are only narrow-mindedly viewing the situation through just one pair of eyes + he is a COMPLETELY different person in her second life

Honestly, after reading some spoiler and hate comments I dropped reading this one. But after thorough research myself, this manwha is not bad at all! Its much fun than what I had thought! 😁 However, you gotta have patient and it does need some thinking on how the story try to prevail itself. Its just my humble opinion. Welp ppl got different opinions and thats good. But its much better to make your own judgement instead of relying on reviews as ppl tends to over-emphasized the degree of how bad one thing is

P/s: I knew theres something wrong with the green head, he keeps on doing things that raise the red flag! And when she reincarnated, the crown prince doesnt really give the sinister vibe, so i cant hate him for that. 😂

@Macaroons I just wanna say THANK U for not hating on the crown prince like some stupid people that can't differentiate past from present! Like seriously I read this on another site called Mangakakalot since there's no eng translations and so many people think the prince is a bastard when in the ACTUAL timeline, he's not that bad!

Double-page supporter
Basically, if you want the truth,
The prince got fucked by the aristocratic faction at a very young age in the original route. While the MC was pre-occupied with being a good waifu, the prince got screwed over and basically manipulated into being the hardass in the original route. In this route, her not being the same person as before sort of leads him into not interacting with the aristocratic faction, and actually ends in a happy ending. In the original route, after MC gets off'd, the KR girl dies as well, and then the aristocrats turn on the Prince. It's pretty much the same thing beat for beat as Who made me a Princess, except for the ML. Asshole male turns good as a result of the MC's changed behaviour. It was actually a conspiracy by the aristocrats. The original route resulted in the death of the asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread