The Abandoned Empress

as long as you mind the sexual violence tag/potentially triggering content, imo, this manhwa's totally worth it. i was so disappointed when i found out early on that
the mc ends up with the prince, aka, her abuser from a past life
but honestly? the author does such a wonderful job of employing interesting language and narrative, of engaging each and every character, and the art's just so beautiful that I eventually found myself swayed in the end. There's care in how the MC's struggle is handled. I'm so, so glad I didn't stop reading, and I hope that those on the fence might give it a shot, too!

The MC is kind, strong, intelligent, clever, and just so cute and dedicated. It's really easy to fall in love with her and feel for her struggle. Give this manhwa a chance! 😄 you won't regret it!

After reading this again I feel like I should give this a chance again. I remember being so angry when I first read it because I was invested in the green haired ml and couldnt forgive the blue haired ml but now maybe I will.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped. Mc is an innate dummy lmao there was only a story in the first place because of her idiotic actions. Just saying.

Hate this story
understand people change due to their environment.. but if someone killed my dad, my baby, made my life hell, raped me and then had me killed.... IDGAF if they are a saint in their next life that saves a million people. I would never never never never never be with them. I would always harbor resentment because I'm human. People can have 1 traumatic experience that scars them for the rest of their lives even when they don't want it too. They just can't let it go without a butt load of therapy. This bitch has like 6 traumatic experiences!!!

The people saying he's not the same person she should get over it. You wouldn't be thinking that if someone killed your baby and then changed for the better.
I

I'll take a conclusion that Tia is someone who is codependent to the prince. No debate. If I were her, even if I know that the prince was poisoned or something in the past life, I'd still feel traumatic after all that in past up to the present times except if this God could erase all my memories from past life, which this God isn't.

It's not in English so I can't really read it...and it doesn't even have the first few chapters, how did the rest of yall get to read it? If anyone knows any discord links or anything where I can start to read from the beginning, I'd be so grateful!

Group Leader
Glad I came here and read the spoilers... Read the previews on tappytoon and was intrigued, but worried that
MC ends up with the asshole prince
. Don't think I'll continue reading this

I came here to find out there seems to be a pattern where ppl dropped it and picked it up again and then either liking or hating it... just like me. I wanted to pick it up again and omg I’m so infuriated (like you should be if u care for the FL) and looked up cover arts hoping for the ML to be black-haired or smth because I’m soo pissed at the crown prince (or should I say ML 🙄).
Since there are so many people saying that it’s actually a good read, I think I’ll push through and keep reading it but I’m worried that they say it took them 90+ chaps to say he’s a good guy... sigh.
All I can say is that even if he ends up being a good guy, I hope the FL doesn’t forget the pain he caused her because she’s blinded by “love”.

Spoiler ending that i read off of a novel discussion forum because i legit can not continue reading this manhwa
The MC will end up marrying the prince again because the prince read a letter that the MC was trying to send to one of her friends about how she knows what will happen in the future and why she avoids the prince and the princes' behaviour towards her in her 1st life. The prince will then accidentally read that letter and actually tried to find out why he turned out to be like that in the future and yada yada yada *insert pathetic excuses for his shitty abusive behaviour*. Oh and also, the prince was just using both the Jieun and MC in their 1st life and then ironically enough, after the MC was executed, the bitch ass primce kept comparing Jieun to the MC like how tf can you not do simple paper work, or like how can you have so little manners and grace and evemtually he looked down on Jieun too! So yeah, idk why tf the author would just make the MC end up with the psychotic spineless abusive manipulate asshole of a shitty prince AMD JUST THROW AWAY 2 PERFECTLY MORE SUITABLE ML CANDIDATE LIKE THAT. Instant dropped

at this point im just mentally exhausted even just reading from the spoiler and not the whole completed manhwa

@Teddyhunter It's sad that the author choose this road. This is fucking wrong, but horribly too common from theses novels of this part of the world.

Aggregator gang
@halo_9797
http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/the_abandoned_empress/?CJzV

Goes From ch 1 to season 3 chapter 111
Hope this helps
Status in Country of Origin
117 Chapters (Ongoing)

Season 1: 46 Chapters (Complete) 1~46
Season 2: 41 Chapters (Complete) 47~87
Season 3: 30 Chapters (Ongoing) 88~117+

Hey, I can understand why many don't like the decision of the author for the end. However, I could understand the decision better after reading these spoilers,
even if I don't want to defend Ruve completely.
Maybe this will help you to understand the decision better and don't hate the end too much.

Spoilers:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/215344484-spoilers-the-abandonned-empress

Yeah so I dropped this bitch fast. People saying our FL is smart. Uh

God fucking tells her that she can choose her fate but doesn't wow.

You literally spoke to the big G upstairs huh? And you didn't just say "God has spoken I am not the prophesized Empress, she has been born in another world and will arrive on her 18th bday. I was simply born to be messenger and now that is done I am blessed to do what I want and I choose to not be engaged to the prince and not rule the empire. I wish to succeed my father as heiress and become the empire's shield."

Befriend weed boi, befriend carrot boi, tolerate the asshole and work with him, smoke out the traitors/threats to the kingdom, beat up the aritocrats corrupting the prince.

Explore the world, learn the greatest love is self-love, love for family, friendship and kingdom. Become a mentor to korean girl and implement her knowledge from the modern world to bring a new golden age to the kingdom. Die a heroine. End

But no do the same route but dont get raped. With all your experiences intact. All the improperly resolved PTSD and trauma.

Yeah haha no thanks. Abusive relationships are not a joke, just because things turn out different doesn't mean its ok for a girl to marry her rapist.

Group Leader
@Ophi it’s not like the present him is the same as the him that hurt her. A person is built by their experiences, and thanks to Tia, Ruve’s life was not just the same. The present timeline’s prince has never hurt tia, and isn’t the same person who did. Nature vs Nurture, nurture won.

Its actual trash do not read go look up the spoilers for the novel it follows exactly the novel it's really tragic someone needs to add the tragedy , non con and a tag so no one reads it if they have problems with physical or mental violence assault and torture.

Well, its mostly him flaunting to her he killed her dad, then raping her, mentally and physically abusing her cuz of shit rumors he believed , being the reason why she had a miscarriage , him having a side chick, letting her do all the kingdoms work, and failing in avoiding the execution, but dont worry, she still chose him, cuz her heart went thump thump. ALL IS MAGICALLY FORGIVEN... TRASH MANHWA!

Users who are viewing this thread