The Abandoned Empress

I really wish she'd end up with the red-head knight but I know this won't happen since in these stories the male lead is always the prince.

Whooo, I'm thankful for BonFkingBon. Their comment was so helpful, in addition with some also agreed

I understand this one used the plot of "are not fated in this lifetime, but might be in another one" + "due to misunderstand, somehow we ended up stand in each other way and such fate drawn blood out as result"

But really? No matter how the past and the present, no matter what kind of background one comes from, an abuse (from physically to mentally then sexually... gosh should add sleeping too as nightmare is not good for health too) and family extermination happened but SHE is ended up with the same person again, of course with different ending... I don't read this and I don't think I would
I don't care how much garbage this story potraited PTSD and victim of unhealthy relationship but I know for sure that's not my cup of tea 😐

I've read and still re read sometimes like once a year of story with same tragedy but with strong mentality and of course prefer another black bellied ML that appreciate her and love her and her fam sincerely both in the past (no hard feeling yet also no soft spot but once he's in contact with MC he treated her as woman while her husband treated her like dirt) and in the second life. Of course, not afraid, no trauma, no love when seeing again the so called husband of previous time who lead father to death, send her daugther to underworld with political marriage as context, force her son to give up his title as heir, and send her to cold palace and burn her entire belonging. Since the first time she's given second chance, all she wants is his ruin (tooth for tooth, eye for eye)

she's called Shen Miao, a vicious woman who captured the heart of ruthless ML and couldn't wait to grind her previous-life husband's bones to dust ^^ from start, middle, and end of story, the quality is unwavering highly consisent

@somni I don't know you already read this or not, but if you look for not-prince-as-MC there's some with good quality plot
Beware of the Villainess (picked a dying homeless man who actually a side character) and Miss Not So Sidekick (ended up with a warlock who at first thought she's ugly and even gave her a weird face doll cause he didn't think she was pretty and elegant)

this is spoiler but yeah MC ended up with a warlock with slavery magic contract on his chest

If you feel 1st spoiler is bad spoiler cause it's spoiled the ending cp, don't read this 2nd spoiler :3
Crimson Karma

LOLOLOLOL i dropped this a week ago because i got tired of the MC's personality and actions. like she didn't learn from her past or whatsoever.

im currently finding other manhwas to read but then i ran into this again and saw that it actually has low ratings 😂 i felt a little ease knowing that im not only the one who's unsatisfied with this story

I want to underline what BonFkingBon have said :
A real pity the popular sections are infested with a bunch of manga/manhwa/manhuas derived from a novel like a poorly written fanfic.
Thanks for heads up. No waste time.

(Please excuse my username, made this account a while ago and can't change it)

This was one of the first Manga/Manhwa/Manhua's I've ever read, that being said, it was good at first but now it's just boring, generic and not that good. I just read some of the latest chapters and it was really confusing and seemed kind of all of the place. (It could have just been really poor translating, and to be fair it seemed like some scenes were cut so it could have just been the place where I read it sucked) BUT I still do recommend this one despite all that. If you love a very generic isekai story, go ahead and read it if you have nothing else to read lol

so i get y some ppl r pissed at this story and stuff and the stuff they said is totally valid but to new readers looking at some reviews, i suggest just reading it yourself first. dont knock it til u try it. even tho there r some lacking parts u still may end up enjoying it. i know i do. but maybe im just staying for Carsein, the red head in the current cover. this mans should be illegal just look at this face. (っ´Ι`)っ
dc6abebb44422e3c752f6fd380e409b1.jpg

sry, i simp for carsein he need more screen time.

Why does it say "Sexual Violence" in the description? I haven't seen any sexual violence in this manga tho

@mary_here i believe that part is referring to the first timeline when ruve rapes tia and she gets pregnant but he caused her to miscarry. so it prolly wasnt brought up that often. kinda annoying how they brush that aside bc it hasnt rly happened.(¬_¬ ) and tia just seems not to mind anymore but...

Contributor
Dropped.
Most characters are horrible or annoying, especially the prince.
The only good guy in this story is MC father, and that's it.

@Siquall
you forgot the god which isnt a person but very well the cancerous root if this whole drama (ranks in my top 10 comic gods that need a killing, because of what is implied of its actions)
and how the author defined love as the result of twisting two fate strings together on which the subjects have no influence...

which makes this and other dramas kind of pointless as your love will come to bear fruit only when your fate strings are already tangled with each other and if they dont than no amount of drama can solve it.
(technicaly
doesnt apply to the mc in her second life but would actualy be a spoiler
)

Dropped. The main character is annoying and dumb, I read this because I thought she wouldnt forgive the prince and get revenge, find a good partner. I dont like how the comic is all like "oh he killed your entire family? Anyways hes the MC" WTF??? Why does this girl still have feeling for you? He fucking sexually assaulted you in your past life? Who the fuck wrote this anyway? All the romanticizing of abusive relationships is making me sick

Dropped, the main character is an annoying and inefficient piece of shit that does whatever the author needs her to do at any moment.

Now she starts to fall in love with the guy that abused her in her past life? Fuck this. This is a shit story that doesn't make a lick of sense because the main character doesn't behave in a coherent way and the main premise of this shit comic has also been abandoned.

People can have their opinions but everyone in this comment section just say "dropped, because she falls in love with a dude from a whole new timeline" It isn't as bad as people make it up to be, but if you like redo of the healer or pure mindless revenge type plots then sit this one out, also if you were a murderer in one timeline but a perfect person who has no ill minded thoughts. Would you rather have 1 person be scared of you for no goddamn reason to you and you don't know why, or they forgive you. That is basically the problem I have with everyone reading it. They are idiots who work off pure satisfaction and mindless revenge plots. Anyways it is a 8/10 for me and the story gets slow but picks back up again.

The plot is so stupid,
God exists and everyone respects god.
God sends her back in time, and essentially announces it by giving her a name.
She refuses to tell people why god gave her name, refuses to tell people she was sent back in time.
Instead of just telling guy "you murdered me and my father in a different timeline" she instead falls in love with him and does everything in her power to not tell him the awful things alternate him did.
Like seriously, if she just told him what he did in other timeline, he'd probably respect her enough and recognize the mental distraught that must be caused by having your own murderer trying to hit on you and he'd probably care about her enough to just stop actually mentally terrorizing her.

If you think this is the right way to deal with getting sent back in time, then you are a psychopath.

Dropped don’t bother reading, one of the worst, if not, THE WORST FLs I’ve ever seen. Absolute dog shit. How the FUCK are you gonna fucking fall in love with the guy who raped and abused you, killed you and your father and also probably fucking killed your child. You fucking weak ass. This starts of like all the other isekais where the fl is supposedly strong and doesn’t want anything to do with her ex husband from her previous life, turns out she’s weak asf and falls in love with him. Talk about weird shit. The story sucks. And no it’s not a fucking excuse that the ml was “drugged” in his previous life. That’s the same fucking excuse as the drunk law that let a child rapist go after he literally disabled an 8 year old child in the bathroom of a church, and now that bastard is free because he was “drunk”. No matter if u weren’t in the right state of mind, HOW THE FUCK r u gonna rape, abuse and kill people, u don’t do that shit unless you were already that type of person. Do you see me raping people when I get drunk? FUCK NO! IM NOT A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH

Group Leader
This is my first time writing a review. Honestly, this is the most dumbest shit I have ever read in my life. Holy shit someone let me erase my memory from the stupidity of the fl. This girl literally got a second chance in life away from her abuser, rapist, murder and from crazy people. But no this dumb bitch went back to his ass even loving his ass more. Saying his excuse was he was drugged. Honey no it doesn't matter if he was possed by a ghost or something stay the Fuck away from him and don't even get me started on the 2ml he was the best motherfucker this bitch get ever get in her fucking life but she decided to throw that shit away. Honest to God feel bad for him wasting his time on her. Just don't read this shit and waste your time like I did. And

gosh theres so much undeserved hate for the current ML of this story. the ML from the past timeline IS SO DIFFERENT from the current timeline. yes, the past ML was a fucking piece of shit and waste of air, but that was the past!! none of that abusive shit is happening in the current timeline!! nobody has a fucking clue the trauma she went through in the past, they dont even believe her if she explains!! hes very sweet and respectfully tries to earn FL's love for at least half the story so far.
long story short, the past ML and present ML should be treated as separate individuals. they did not go through the same circumstances and developed different feelings as they grew up.

Read angelic lady instead where the MC doesn’t get back with her old time line fiancé due to the trauma she faced.

Users who are viewing this thread