The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Solo Leveling again,huh.

Hey I have a question for any Koreans out there. Do the guys wear anything besides tracksuits there?

Naw, don't answer. Just messin.

Maybe this chapter was updated since previous comments, but I had no difficulty understanding the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@0xdeade1f
Maybe this chapter was updated since previous comments, but I had no difficulty understanding the translation.
"Among the 20% survivors, the survivor of the tower became a hunter".
It's all about how much effort you want to put into it. For this type of literature, the effort should be close to 0. That sentence alone already challenges that. By making the mistake with singular/plural TWICE in one sentence, you already have to re-read.
"Wait, so 20% survive, but of those only 1 is a survivor? And only one of them becomes a hunter?", etc.

Or
"I think that if it's not something like a curse. When the tower was cleared he couldn't leave".
First, that 'if' makes no sense. Second, being unable to leave is not a curse? Then why couldn't he? What do you call it?

And ofc just the subpar quality even if you do understand it ("I don't think there's a person here who doesn't know this person").

So yeah, everyone complaining is 100% right.

I love how he’s a well known man even amongst the common people and even has a legend going on, getting tired of these secret powerhouses bullshit.

""knowing the hunter" which was designed based on this weeks popularity, reached last week thanks to the support of the public"

wut

The tower pulls anyone in. So there was no way there wasn't gonne be someone taking a shower or beatin it that was just transported there. What if some fetus just appeared there. Free abortion I guess.

The translation quality is rather poor, and although it does seem to improve, it doesn't seem to ever reach a high level. Those who aren't native English speakers don't seem to get as annoyed about stuff like this so it may be sufficient for many, but if you're someone who needs a good level of translation quality to really enjoy a manga, like me, then this series probably isn't for you. Maybe the quality gets better once you reach the chapters done by Asura, but from the brief skim reading I did of one of their chapters it seems that even their translation has at least some errors.

Dex-chan lover
what if i dragged while having crap or bath? having fun time with my lover?
damn tower with it's indiscrimination teleport

12 year and he still had his tracksuit and sandal? my sandal is broken in about 3 year, maybe less when using it daily
look, even those "kidnapped" had those battlegear somewhere and it's not ordinary day clothing
did he barter? i dont think so either

@DodgeChance
true, but even worst is those "new" words and no description. even the description doesnt describe it much

Users who are viewing this thread