The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Advanced player, also known as a mom is taking his time to discipline the monsters with his slipper. Understandable.

Contributor
What is Bbayeon supposed to mean?

And honestly he is still wearing earthling clothes after 12 years? Hopefully there will be a explanation for that...

Imagine just vibing in the shower and then all of sudden you are surrounded by random people all speaking different languages, and you’re just standing there with your willy out. Then some dude starts yelling at you in Scottish at accent.

Fed-Kun's army
I- What the fuck did I just read? I mean okay so theres the whole tower thing.. and then theres this character. A crazy motherfucker that goes around screaming random shit and kicking bosses teeth in.. For 12 years... 12 FUCKIN YEARS

Okay...
So... Correct me if I’m wrong, what I’m looking at is a One Kick Man who lost his marbles while kicking the shiz out mythical monsters for 12 frickin’ years?

cool premise but straight up one of the worst translations ive ever seen, i had to read nearly every line 3 times and i still dont understand half of them.

This man really be playing a roguelike game where he never loses LOL

Users who are viewing this thread