The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Hey man, don't die! You have done enough...Thanks for the translation :)

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it... If he understands just how much of a disaster it is, the first thing he should do is warn them and help make sure they prepare for it... Even if he doesn't need to prepare anything, the others do

Fed-Kun's army
holy shit did he rrly just let everybody at the airport die? :D

ah right he is a korean mc :D

"Hey everybody, I met this strange girl in my head and she said that Hellgate will open in this city. Now believe in word of someone who didn't even know what crevasse is a second ago and make sure to prepare for it! Oh no, I don't know any other details but make sure to prepare cause I said so!"

I get some "Diablo" flashbacks while reading this.
Ps: R.I.P. TL, your sacrifice was not in vain.

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't he just tell them that the crevasse is coming? Also, I know of a crevasse between my butt cheeks.

Fed-Kun's army
@namx2 this is a world where dungeons and towers appear out of thin air and people have status windows. Others might not believe him, but it sure as hell wouldn't sound crazy. Besides, his friends would believe him, at the very least.

Dex-chan lover
Bare min he could've just gave a vague excuse like I have a feeling like one might happen so or something. They already know he's special because of how long he was locked in the tower. He could just claim it might be related to why he was trapped there or something.

Dex-chan lover
I hate it when MCs keep important things like this to themselves...

Funny thing is, if Ares guild just left him alone, They'd probably have a better chance at survival. Kind of surprised that a guild that specialized at doing things in the background would get so emotionally invested in this guy.

Cant have ppl saying youre trash when you say someone else is trash and try to trash them up but then get turned into trash and lose all respect to some trash so that makes you ever lower than trash!!

quick question, from where does the ring appear?
he got it from tower or the dead guy tried to assassinate him?

What does shxt mean? he said it couple of times at the start of the chapter

Edit: Nvm kept reading chapter and it looks like it's just some dumb censorship lol

Whelp guess a bunch of people are gonna die because he was like ‘oh so it’s an apocalypse that’s gunna wreck everything up huh cool cool nobody needs to know this but be ready guys kay?’

You know, because it’s not as though he’s a respected leader of many influential guild leaders or anything, and it’s not like there are any weird supernatural occurrences happened everywhere or anything

Users who are viewing this thread