The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

You know...I'd rather have the skill simply have one sentence stating my level is too low to reveal the ring's details than an entire paragraph telling me my level's too low with every censored word.

Aggregator gang
wow he didn't even warn anyone or tell his guild master friends to try to evacuate the area of people

I feel like he should have made a warning so that the airport could be evacuated early... it's kind of dumb that he's OK with people getting hurt there. I think this is just due to lazy writing because I don't think his character would do something like that.

Fed-Kun's army
OH MY GOD I WAS RIGHT the Japanese 5th S rank hunter is his student and they wear masks because of his teachings.

Aggregator gang
Okay. Tell me this idiot at least warned people so that innocent lives weren't lost while he knew what was going to happen.

I can understand if he tried to warn them and no one listened so people died. But not doing anything at all is inexcusable. Especially so when he's been given the Temporary Guardian title.

this mother fucker could save a lot of people by alerting authorities and locking the airport down, but no 😡

Fed-Kun's army
@makc123 @XenonXYZ @Gravewind he didn't know exactly where it was, only it was somewhere in the area. Also who the fuck would believe him? A crazy person maybe or a really cautious one, but not company leaders who would suffer large losses.

@IEatWater nope, he knew exactly where the crevasse would open (check ch18 p7, there is detailed info about it in his status window)
and while yes, maybe noone would believe him, he should have told his friends so they can at least prepare for it with their guild members, I mean they know him good enough that he wouldn't spout complete nonsense and having the guild members ready in standby could definitely prevent casualities

Dex-chan lover
@buecherwurmin

Its possible that he dosent want them to be ready instantly.
Becouse he wants to go in first.
Its a dick move for sure tho...

Supporter
Dude

if you had told them at the restaurant that a crevasse would open

the airport could have been evacuated

you could have saved so many lives

and yet

you didnt

MC might as well be a mass murdered for all the lives he could have saved but chose not to. Or does he simply not care because of all the people hes seen get killed so far in the tower?

is MC's disciple now in China or something? those masked guys look familiar.........................

Also, as people say, he could warn them... but then... people would ask "how did you know???????????????????????????????"

Dex-chan lover
so, she really is his disciple
but i thought there's different tower in each country

Users who are viewing this thread