The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Kinda wish the translation had more comprehensible grammar but it's not a huge problem.

Group Leader
@Manga-Titan They advance by defeating the guardian of that tier? Or maybe clearing certain conditions.
I will bet that these climbers don’t pass tiers peacefully so either way the MC will fight them, at least now he gains something (moving up in the ranks) by defeating them other than protecting people.

"Since when were you under the impression that you were not the Tower?"

Maybe it's a ToG tie-in lol.

Aggregator gang
grain of sand on a beach, sliver of a beach on the edge of an ocean, bunch of oceans on a world, worlds spinning in a solar system, solar systems revolving around a galaxy's core, countless galaxies spread throughout a universe, one of many in an unknowable multitude of universes making a multiverse...who knows what is out there...and what's really that wrong with saying a whole world was made into a "floor" of a "tower", made part some extra dimensional construct? doesn't need to be some ToG tie-in

Group Leader
So he became a tower guardian (mini boss or tower boss?) and is fighting the adventurers from the lower tier(monsters)? Then humans can also rise to another floor and become that floors monster?

The Earth and everyone on it are NPCs on a tower level run by some cosmic system. Well, I didn't see that coming.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of reincarnator novel where humans were the climbers and they had to get through 7 stages where each stage was its own world.

Users who are viewing this thread