The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Aaaaahh... So if I'm getting this correctly, then the tutorial tower was them being the climbers. Then the 12 Tiers is the real tower where he is now the "Boss" protecting the tower while the other hunters are the mob monsters or something.

Double-page supporter
damn, they're so far into the realms already, why not have a tutorial earlier system??

Fed-Kun's army
Aight I'm convinced

This is just a way better written solo leveling.
It has the cool, but this time it has a decent plot.
The MC's OPness makes sense since you get a sense of how fucking long 12 years is, shit makes way more sense than the other 100 "ooh I was a wimp but now I am cool" game system manhwas out there.

Shit is good. If it keeps being this good I might have to read the light novel like how ORV seduced me into reading its 550 chapters. Hell yes.

Supporter
Congrats, you have been appointed Guardian of the Earth, you unlucky twit. Write that on your job resume, why don't you?

Dex-chan lover
And then our MC have to explore the Starry Sky.
...sorry I just read Martial Peak.

If the System-nim really planned for our MC to become Earth Guardian with such huge responsibility, shouldn't they provide MUCH better explanations and supports rather than just leaving him alone for 12 years? What if our MC became bored and didn't train his ass off?

Users who are viewing this thread