The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
bruhh the madlad, picked another series !! thanks for the chapter !!!

I hope you can translate atleast another 1 chapter of this series. The cliffhanger is too much for me T_T

And thank you for your hardwork ^^

That my good friend is a new waifu!
Also thanks for translating this, hopefully you're able to do a few more.
It's greatly appreciated.

didnt expect you to pick this up after the reader manhwa. thanks bro! i look forward to more :)

Dex-chan lover
Well this was unsatisfying lmao
Should have wiped out their entire guild but yeah yeah politics and whatever

Dex-chan lover
Besides the "fight to the your death" I didnt spot any mistakes (given, Im not a native English speaker). I dont think you should be overworking with 1-3 chapters a day, but like one every couple days is pretty good until we catch up with the raws (no idea where they are).

About the story, I wonder if he took any pictures and recorded audio of everything ever since he left the conference (he probably did).

Aggregator gang
Hopefully you guys can safely continue this. Naver is known for being a pretty awful corporate company so just be careful. I don't think they will actively go after you guys as long as they don't notice the numbers going down on webtoons. Kind of stupid because they license it then refuse to atleast make what's currently translated available.

(It'll be close to a year to catch up with this then many years before it even gets to what's currently available in the raw on webtoons)

Aggregator gang
Dude just stay healthy for your own sake ! The translation is awesome ! Thx for the tl as always !
Ares dude really don't understand his own position, that's truly some high level stupid pride shit

Fed-Kun's army
default1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread