The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
@Guiorgy

Nofun_robot.jpg

I applaud the addition of the final page based on the fact that it makes people SEETHE incessantly.

@Lan ??? I said I didn't want to see politics. You spread your shit politics around, and I don't want to see it. It has nothing to do with the content of the manhwa.

The world is not just America, you shitty invaders.

Last page was hilarious, people reporting it as politics are ignoring that its a relevant cultural reference to the comic itself

Lan

Dex-chan lover
@okestra I'm not American you dumb shit. Just from a country that got continually fucked over by Trump. If you don't like something you can skip over of block people, I do it all the time to people who do nothing but complain.

Dex-chan lover
Justice Rod... oh boy here go! shows the whole thing.. uh that's a hammer lol

Dex-chan lover
The fight is skipped and he just comes back holding the mage like a naughty kitten. Well played.

Double-page supporter
"Gunslinger Jack" is dressed up as a desperado but doesn't even use revolvers?

Sogdo i'm still laughing at this shit. Im olways anxious for the end chaper gag and i think i cant endure this XD ch37

Have anyone here seen "el chavo del ocho" ? Its a mexican gag series, there was this one character called "el chapulin colorado" (the red cricket) which had that mallet as a weapon, its hilarious/dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread