The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

@mrmm her chunni hasn't yet ran its course or maybe it has and shes simply like that her delusions about the MC are wild xd

Imagine casually minding your own business only to see someone in front of you getting ready to smack you with a toy/rubber hammer. I'd run at that point

Lan

Dex-chan lover
Just checked Asura actual site, no Trump. Uploader is fucky. Trump is a whiny bitch loser.

@Lan the uploader is their typesetter, so it can be seen as endorsement from them.
I don't care as much about it, but it is weird to see stuff like this on a translation of a korean comic 🤨

@Lan can you keep your politics to yourself? Not everyone is American and gives a shit about your politics. I jist want to read manhwa.

Dex-chan lover
@EuwenTR Wait, I thought you were baiting people deliberately. Did you legit not think that you were going to rustle some jimmies with that?

Like master, like pupil. They're both loony haha. Can't wait to see their reunion, she seems to be a fun character.
I was also wondering why MC's stats have a disproportional effect from their grade. Hmm... It's probably SS++ lol.
I feel pity for the three long-time (?) guildmaster friends. They're rather powerful; it's just that the rest are simply monsters. Don't think there's romance too

Lan

Dex-chan lover
@okestra @EuwenTR

If you just wanted to read manhwa then why were you replying to my post?

And nah, I'll spew all the politics I want. Humanity has moved past the need for the Welsh. The French are our enemies and always will be.

Dex-chan lover
Lol whats the point of rankings when they all suck

I guess this is trying to be like OPM where Saitama really can't be measured anymore in terms of strength, but legit, all the bad guys here look so weak.
At least the bad guys of OPM try to be strong even if they will fail, I think that's why it works better there than here.

Supporter
Rules 3.2.7.1
Extraneous pages containing political content (such as agendas, propaganda, or commentary), race-baiting, or content that that can reasonably be construed as offensive may be removed by staff. They are also subject to the same standards as listed out in section 5.1.
So I guess it will get removed?

Users who are viewing this thread