The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

well if he solo those dungeon he will get 10x times ammount of that contract just like in i am sorcerer king comic.
he's get paid 1 nuclear reactor for clearing 1 dungeon, he's also can increase his magic power using electricity
which is what's nuclear reactor produce

I hope he doesent join some random trash party.
Solo is the way to go my dude !
+ i did everything and that guy just got famour for no reason ??? are you fucking kidding me.... he was 12 years in the tower and he made sure your sorry asses came out of that place so sit down and choke on the L dude.

Dex-chan lover
I dislike the idea of working alone, so maybe forming his own group which can grow since he can still only take on 1 dungeon at a time. Doing things solo on your own is retarded since the key to our current world right now is civilization aka working together. sure he himself can solo stuff, but he is still only 1 person and with multiple strong groups tackling on dungeons at a rapid rate, he can dominate absolutely everything and eventually hold a monopoly on EVERYTHING as other groups would either have to assimilate or go bankrupt. Ez win

Double-page supporter
Translation quality increased 100x! Glad you got a proofreader, thanks for the hard work bringjng us this chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Rexflexz
Not the same group. You had the time to comment, but not the time to look a bit to the right of the chapter?

Anyway, seems like the story is already starting to tank around here. A needlessly jealous newbie that will never amount to an actual rival, and is just there to waste time, senseless amount of bureaucracy, on top of "sending MC-kun to dungeons to get rewards".
Whole lot of stuff we've already seen before.

some noob butthurt over vet(mc-kun) who stuck over 12 years? pft

also..mc-kun got 0 magic...poor guy..

"didn't do anything"
Wtf is this b!tch saying???
Wait till he finds out that this guy has been grinding the towers unwillingly for years.

Does this guy not understand he has beaten the Tutorial Tower 1350 times (he doesn't know that but he's literally been there for 12 years. Also punched through the maze and literally became so fast he turned invisible)? I honestly hope he doesn't accept the contract, just free-lance to get enough money to live off pretty wealthy. I, for sure, wouldn't want to hunt more monsters after beating them up for 12 years constantly.

Users who are viewing this thread