The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

lmaooo ur really tryna blackmail someone thats strong enough to wipe out everyone in ur guild bahahha

Are people really that stupid? He can move so fast your eyes can't respond to it. What do they expect a person to do being stuck in a dungeon for 12 years?

MD@Home
As usual, he would smack the sh*t out of em and he would ask them not to disturb him again but antagonist being antagonists, they would send ppl to disturb him and then he would take revenge or something then someone will stop him then he would just go back to dungeon and do stuff.
Usually things happen in this manner I hope its not like this, btw I haven't read any chapters ahead just guessing

You're gonna break the table as a threat??? YOU JUST SAW THE MAN BREAK THROUGH AN ENTIRE LABYRINTH WITH A SINGLE BARE FISTED PUNCH, ON LIVE TELEVISION! How the fuck you're gonna threaten him with violence?

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone else not have an issue with the part after where he says "... In addition my personality..." not loading at all?

Dex-chan lover
So, basically, MC taught someone martial arts he himself doesn't know. As a joke.

Can't wait for the Wimp Lo's appearance.

Dex-chan lover
It's these sort of stories that make me wonder: "You got an OPMC, who's gonna stop him from doing w/e he wants?"
Even in wuxia stories that's an issue, since every tiny gap in level creates a huge practical margin that totally tramples anyone below them in the absolute. It actually makes me wonder how'd anyone balance that shit if it was a game. :u

If they wanted me to join, they would have to pay up exactly 9 centillion U.S. dollars. * Which has 303 zeros after the centillion place mark, just to let you know * That and a good ass beating. A beating that would make them they wish they were in hell.

Dex-chan lover
??? Are these blackmail guys idiots?
Did they not see the videos where this man single handedly punched a hole thru multiple layers of walls or killed over 200 monsters in less than 2 minutes?

Contributor
Other problems with issuing threats to someone with unknown superhuman powers aside: I feel like they're potentially underestimating how fundamentally fed-up with bullshit someone who's already been stuck in a loop for 12 years might be.

Control over my own life would probably be just about the number one thing I would be relishing, which you might well have to pry from my cold, dead fingers before I would relinquish it.

On a more devil's-advocate sort of note: I disagree with the people who say that Ares is crazy for trying. With the limited information available, there's a decent chance that neither of them knows who's got the advantage here for certain—especially with the magic stuff up in the air. And the protagonist's personality is largely unknown to everyone: It's not-totally-unreasonable for their guild to try to get a hold on him early with strong-arm tactics, before he's had a chance to test himself against the rest of the world... Like, obviously not a smart move, but not as dumb as it seems to us (who know he's the protagonist and know pretty much for certain that he'll win in any beat-down situation).

Aggregator gang
I cannot fathom a person who is trying to scare MC, who, has been grinding the dungeon for 12 years, like seriously, you think a small fry like gonna pull off some bs on him? Bruh moment.

Users who are viewing this thread