The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
Ads, what ads? LOL you guys dont skip cradit pages from some groups? lol

@Pocky8 @Bramia or their/there/they're, lol. Native speakers make mistakes on simple things, but you have to remember that not all translators are native speakers for the language being translated for (and from!).

@Cerebim its more like his power is so much that even innacurate moves still pack a punch, so it doesnt matters. The basic principle being applied does the job just fine because of the sheer power behind the attack.

@ShionSinX Not a native speaker here, either. (See what I did there?) It doesn't really matter if you're a native speaker or not, it matters how well you know grammar. Also, PR and QC positions are there especially to catch these things. And as I said, lots of people read these translations, making incorrect grammar spread. Which makes me cringe.
All I ask is to fix please. Or look it up if they're unsure.

Dex-chan lover
@Pocky8 in the end its still fanmade content, so Im fine with those things unless its like, full machine translation without a proofchecker fixing it at all (cant even make out what it means). Then I'd be better doing the same thing by myself. And Im not native speaker too, so Ive seen (and done) my fair share of Engrish.

I have a huge problem with official shitty translations tho, like what MangaPlus does.

@ShionSinX True that. It's just Asura's quality is always good, otherwise I probably wouldn't have bothered mentioning it.
And I totally agree about shitty official translations. That's just rude.

Dex-chan lover
He should have just pushed a red button to spend millions of years in training.

Dex-chan lover
yes this is it, there is some challenge for the mc, if its just mc kick butt all day it would be boring.

Well, at least it wasn't the "I grow stronger when you hit me, so I win" bs like before.

@Nk9bjP4A
Ah yes. The absurd "100 million years button" manga.

Dex-chan lover
Wait did he actually go to the first floor of the tower or did he just change the design of that room using that remote? Cuz if it's latter... poor girl will lose her saves in the ps4 again.
Also this is literally just an overpowered weeb vs Grid from overgeared lmao.

Supporter
I'm remembering the exchange between Cell and Vegeta in DBZA:
"How? How--! How did you get this strong?!"
"I trained all day yesterday."

Dex-chan lover
this guy seriously saitama (with hair)
phew at least it's NOT CLIFFHANGER!!!

Users who are viewing this thread