The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

I guess relying on items and going full Pay2win is the most Korean thing imaginable.

"As EXPECTED, your endurance levels are BEYOND my EXPECTATIONS".... author, wtf?

Dex-chan lover
The other climbers just straight up tried to destroy everything as soon as they got to Earth, but this guy was there for years, and didn't destroy it. Why? Because he wanted to kill the guardian first? I mean I guess he's nothing without his artifacts, but damn is he weak compared to the others.

I always hate when it’s to be continue and wait for a other chapter... only because i have nothing to do with my days rn... anyone else??

"I can't use it either."
"as well" for positive sentence "either" for negative sentence *tableflip* whyyyyyyyyy can I remember this as a foreigner and see it messed up in translation made by native speakers?

Sorry. Seems like this is starting to be one of my pet peeves. I'm seeing this mistake more and more and lots of ppl read these translations and that means lots of ppl will think it's the correct grammar when it's not. Please please fix.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
https://www.learnenglish.de/mistakes/eithervsaswelltoo.html

And thanks for the chapter.

@strangeirdo He's a manufacturing class first, like Greed from Overgeared, except hes not OP. He probably needed a lot of time to manufacture items, and even more time to figure out which items would work well against a particular opponent. God knows how much material, time, and effort went into that mana sealing item, let alone all the rest of the stuff he used in just this chapter, or the items he's sold out to other awakeners. He's potentially unbeatable, as long as he takes it seriously, but as shown he got cocky and played around and now that he's lost the element of surprise he's going to get smeared.

Group Leader
Wtf I thought MD was running another ad but it's Asura isn't it?! Running ads on their own site is one thing but putting it on MD too? Surely that's gotta be against one rule or another!

Now I know why Asura is such a hated group.

Bah, what growth? He does 5 mins of training and is now ready to defeat the dude he had so much trouble with? Then what was the point in setting the enemy up?

Is this some kind of room of spirit and time thing?
At least explain why this training was useful for him

Well, I guess that'll be in the next chapter which is fine as long as there is a good excuse.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty scummy to put your animated ad here. But at least that one made some level of sense, the other ad you guys nonsensically added said: "Click here to join our discord!" which makes no sense in context, mangadex has no hyperlinking for chapters. Something tells me this group just dumps their works with an assisted tool, or with 0 thought behind it, to multiple websites at once.
Either way, reported.

This manga really lacks in the subject of character growth in power. He learns real moves from memories of fictional works. That is original, but it is hard to swallow, sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
Would not surprise me if he even learned how to make gold at this point.
Or enough strenght to turn coal into diamonds, it is what it is.

These climbers... There are many more floors with more powerful opponents to face, all in order to get to rule? What are the chances of succeeding? If I were them, I'd stay on my floor, live my life out, then start climbing at the point where my health starts to deteriorate.

Users who are viewing this thread