The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower

hunters - strange OP hero that ranks up by fighting monsters - monster appearing from a "tower" (dungeon / gate etc)
hrmmmm - at least the art is good - hopefully its going to diverge from SL and IATSK - bookmarked it anyways :)

from the title it seems like it's a game mechanics/tower of god manhwa gonna see how it is

Dex-chan lover
i didnt get that Fu****** reference
but that aside how does this world even function?
the tower regularly pulls in players the last boss kills 70 somethin out of 95 if i understood it correctly
and this tower is a phenomena that im guess appears in every country and this tragedy has been going on for 12 years
it doesn't discriminate against your age or your health if you get swooped up you're SOL, i dunno feel like society shoulda taken some kind of a hit
i mean im assuming a dungeon cant take more victims if its in the middle of being cleared
so if you go by chapter 2, clear times have gotten lower and lower so shouldnt that affect the frequency?
every day tech helped people share info which helped clear times
what about 3rd world countries, ones with sanctions on em, the world's a nasty place @yatew_ tbh i don blame ya

Just caught up with "the tutorial is too hard" and saw this... really had me there

Dex-chan lover
Cute story, will probably last for a dozen or so chapters. d(
But I gotta say, the world building and hyping up the MC at the 1st chapter was really unnecessary. It almost made me dump the story, for being a yet another lengthy Korean story that tries to stall for time. Instead, I skipped to the 2nd chapter, and just went with the MC's exposition.

Users who are viewing this thread