The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower

For those who read the novel " the tutorial is too hard "(translations around 280c atm ):
It's like the shounen version where his hardships are behind.. Like the chapters about him in the 60th floor but without the frustration of being unable to continue. feels like those shounen where MC is all cool but had quite the tragic past. except instead of being "limited" in the progress, he has to do it again and again.

looks like the "getting stuck in the tutorial" trope is suddenly getting popular now...not that im complaining though

Another Manhwa about Hunter shit from Solo Leveling.
I eat that shit up like Reeses puffs!
But this is the SECOND MANHWA I'VE READ WITH THIS OPENING PREMISE AND FIFTH MANGA WITH THE SAME WORLD MECHANICS.
Like I know it's hard to come up with new ideas (I mean isekai is in the same shit boat of perpetually recycling shit ideas and I've been eating that up too), but it gets kinda annoying; you feel me?
But, yeah looking forward to new releases. I hope the story gets more interesting.

Is the girl in the cover the one he found on a certain floor and trained? I mean when i read ch11 or ch12 maybe? i found his mask on the back of the "supposedly trained person" as a tattoo on her back

Dex-chan lover
Solo Leveling is back and now I just don't care about this one anymore.

I really wish this wasn't Korean, the names bug the shit out of me.
I've seen some names translated into western names in other manwha. John and Michael and Susan... i prefer the original names even if i always forget who's who.

Dex-chan lover
12 years in the tutorial?
What is he, a games journalist?

Almost every time I find something interesting it's only got like a dozen chapters and probably won't be finished for years.

Users who are viewing this thread