The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower

Awesome! Here's comes a new TL group and that means more chapters for us. 😁

All hail competition!

The mc litterally says "whose a real man?! I am!!" This is bad. Good translation terrible story.

Dex-chan lover
MC needs to tell his friends what's going on, he's being mysterious for no reason

Other than that, it's a pretty decent power fantasy

Ok mangadex, put an announcement up if you guys are having problems. I have been unable to read any stories cause of the "heavy load". Please tell the users if you guys are struggling. They are more understanding than you think.

Okay Asura Scans, i will read from your website and will click ads, i promise. But we cant even reach to your website...

When will be the day that I can see the MC wear something else other than a track suit smh

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone explain to me why people like this comic format of just a long page?
How is this read normally?
It feels so unwieldy it's a bother to even try to read.

@Randomguy01 it's read normally from top to bottom, left to right.

there's a reason why most manhwa nowadays are in the long page format, since they are in digital form, it's much more convenient to make the manhwa scrollable so readers don't need to bother to click to turn the pages

starting from chapter six, i have only been getting pages one to three and the rest goes completely dark... what is up with that?

Simple and Minimalist

MC similar with Saitama from OPM,,
(btw, i think MC have Sociopathic trait on some degree)

while OPM have interesting side characters, comedy, plot, action and awesome art

This manhwa just OnePunch, that's it.

@Fussion007 I mean, he WAS stuck in the tower for 12 years... Think about how much you experience in 1 year and add on how much fighting and theorizing he had to do trying to get out... It's kinda expected that he'd get a bit cookoo

I know Asura doesn't really have any schedules for any of there releases, but is there hope for any in the future?

Dead boring plot, silly and stupidly predictive
True rating 4
If you are a person who valules time and dont want to waste time then your answer is dont even bother, this isnt what you looking for.
Awesome for people with no life who wants to waste it.

a quick rough estimated amount of applications there would be about a million sheets of paper split between amount of average papers/application.. if we remove two papers for each application to consider them to be in a letter then id say its "only" around 100-300k applications there, sweet

Yo, anyone else having problems loading the latest chapter? The connection with the page shuts down...

Users who are viewing this thread