The Ancient Magus' Bride - Vol. 10 Ch. 47 - Birds of a feather flock together. II

Dex-chan lover
So it seems like Lucy is the black-haired girl on the cover of ch. 45?
Nice start of the College arc.

VIP
we back to the glory days... mysterious yet charming... not some fucking soap opera...

Dex-chan lover
I love the dorm mothers already. I want to hug them so bad until they scratch me

Dex-chan lover
They grow up so fast. Now Chise is the one helping girls fainting instead of the other way around.

Supporter
I love the last panels with Chise leaning on Ruth behind the bushes. It's like they're a couple <3

Dex-chan lover
I would read this arc as a Yuri story.

It would be like little witch academia but all serious and stuff.

Someone should make it.

Aggregator gang
Isn't the whole point of auditing to not be graded. Why does she need high grades?

Dex-chan lover
I honestly have no idea what they're implying by the words "middle school" in this context.

I've heard the suggestion before that even in this country there are some three-school systems, but I'd never even heard of a three-school system until I was almost done with school entirely. We just had Primary School and Secondary School (i.e. Comprehensive School / High School). End of. I used to think it very odd that Americans had three, then I learnt Japan had three as well. Then somewhere along the line I got to hearing that it isn't unheard of in Britain. I've never actually seen it though.

Plus she is 15, nearly 16, and apparently that puts her just at the start of this "middle school"? How? Were it a normal British school system as I know it, that would put her around Year 11, I think.

I'm guessing it might be that they've merged together some sort of University and School system in this, which would count the Uni as the 3rd school. But that might be a stretch.

actually... I'm pretty sure america and japan have four-school systems, elementary, middle, and high school, and then there's college. Idk if that actually makes it a four-school system tho

Users who are viewing this thread