The Ancient Magus' Bride - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - Birds of a feather flock together. III

Dex-chan lover
Would they care about blood? Elias has killed - and eaten - people before, it didn't keep him from becoming a Magus.

Individuals could vary, I'd assume. Just because Elias has been shown with cooperative ones in the past doesn't mean he's never been turned down for this exact reason by a particular one. It could also just be that they don't like humans that smell of blood. Elias's kills make as much sense to them as their own might, but humans are different. A lot of us don't necessarily kill for the normal reasons you'd find in the natural world, and some of us even kill our own kind. There's a bit of a difference between having eaten a human because you aren't one and you were hungry, compared to a human killing another human for things other than survival.

Fed-Kun's army
How in the world do these mages get anything done if they are this inherently prejudice. They brand people who have attained more abilities and knowledge than them as the other. So much for there whole wanting to know non sense

Dex-chan lover
The fey may be averse to cold iron, but an aversion to rust is probably just a personal thing.

More interestingly though, why would this random student, presumably native British of some sort, address Chise by her family name? Not that it is unheard of here, but it is usually formal to the point of condescension to do it here, at least without a title. The teachers might do it, but it isn't generally something students would do to each other unless they had some sort of animosity.

Not me still feeling second hand jealousy in place of Chise everytime I get to that one panel.🙄🙄😑💀😂😂 Beatrice hun, I'm sure you're a cool gal, but be careful... Elias belongs to Chise.😤💀😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread