The Ancient Magus' Bride - Vol. 9 Ch. 45 - Live And Live

Dex-chan lover
HOOORAAAY ITS NOT OVER.....yet, am i right?

Dex-chan lover
WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! With this there can be a season 2 to the animeeeeee... yes!!?

What a huge relief. I thought I would get slapped by a sudden ending, turns out to be the beginning of a new arc.

I REALLY thought it was ending but it looks like we're getting an exciting new arc. At least I HOPE so because this series is too good to end so quickly. More. MORE!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank god it's not ending. I saw the anime and it ended like a cliffhanger. I would love to know what happened to Chise's father and brother..

Dex-chan lover
with the point where the anime ended, and most reviews of the anime, i'd say the chances are low for the manga to end here as well.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, it's not ending, great....
But seriously, can we adress a little more the whole "Sacrificing Stella" stuff please?!

At least, it's not like the anime, but it's still too easy. Elias and Ruth really fucked things up with that, and it's too easy to say "I might not frogive you" while hugging him in a lovey dovey moment....

I'm disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Seemed like it was addressed about as well as you can a matter of something with an utterly alien mindset grasping human concepts.
Hopes he won't screw up like that again, knows he can't really promise that, she's not forgiving the mistake, and she's got the rings set up to let her keep track of him as much as he does her.

Dex-chan lover
Tangled question even if you don't have an alien mindset. If I were somehow put in a situation such that the only way I could come up with to save my wife from death or worse was by sacrificing a friend of hers . . . it would be tempting. I'd know ahead of time that she'd be really, really upset about it--heck, I wouldn't love her if she'd be OK with it. I'd be really unhappy about the idea of doing somebody in. But still, I love her, not the friend, and upset is better than dead. I probably wouldn't, but . . . I can understand the mindset of doing anything to save the one you love, it's not really alien to me.
If you take one of those horrible "people on the tracks" morality problems--if my wife was on one switch and three people I didn't know or didn't know that well were on the other and I had to decide which way that runaway train was going . . . uhm, sorry, three people.

Thank god this arc is over. I hope it can go back to comfy worldbuilding stories like the early parts of the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread