The Anemone Feels The Heat - Ch. 44 - Argument

Group Leader
Hey everyone!

This is a bit unexpected, but Anemone has finally been graced with an English license by YenPress!
And as such, CClaw has decided to drop the series. We'd like to take a quick occasion to thank them for their work up until now.
With that being said, we're very happy to pick up the work! We put this chapter together rather quickly, but we don't expect to maintain this pace in the future, and are aiming have future chapters out within about two weeks of raws release to take our time to ensure we can put out our best possible work.

That being said, we hope to see you in the next chapter, and please support the official releases when they come out if you can!

Dex-chan lover
This is beyond stupid. I normally try and explain these things but this is beyond explanation. So melodramatic. Insert this random character 2 chapters ago, who no one knows and somehow they're the catalyst for this sudden and normally avoidable breakdown? I'm not very interested. So manufactured.

If you're just going to write these characters as though they're single, don't have them get together early. What's the point of getting them together if you'll still follow the same tired tropes anyway? Are we supposed to assume this girl is now crushing on her? What are we supposed to feel here? If this continues down this path I might just move on. My perception of this series has really plummeted recently.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is beyond stupid. I normally try and explain these things but this is beyond explanation. So melodramatic. Insert this random character 2 chapters ago, who no one knows and somehow they're the catalyst for this sudden and normally avoidable breakdown? I'm not very interested. So manufactured.

If you're just going to write these characters as though they're single, don't have them get together early. What's the point of getting them together if you'll still follow the same tired tropes anyway? Are we supposed to assume this girl is now crushing on her? What are we supposed to feel here? If this continues down this path I might just move on. My perception of this series has really plummeted recently.
The Fact they made a whole panel of Mashiro going "I really do love her", already has me question everything, because it really makes it sound like she just realised..

Like.. wasn't that the whole reason you started dating ? 😐

Honestly the situation is unreasonably forced, the way its written it really just feels like a situation you usually see, BEFORE the couple gets together in order to push the pairing to confess, though a little late for that now, no?..

So yeah, manga really fell off for a while now.

Thank you so much for picking this up, you have my eternal gratitude.
Regarding the chapter, yeah Nagisa really acts somewhat out of character, doesn't she realize, that it's all because of Matsushita badly treating Mashiro? :/

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the TL and I hope people hating for some chapters won't turn you away. This manga was incredibly enjoyable, this is a wild fall from grace.

That being said, holy fucking shit. I thought this was a minor writing mistake but no, the author is actually going all in on this 100% out of character forced drama.
Every character in story acknowledges that glasses is a stranger but somehow they have to "learn to live with it"...? Live with what? Why is Mashiro acting SO differently over nothing? Why won't Nagisa defend her gf from an actual bully? The author doesn't even know what this drama is about or how it came to be, jfc.

This is pretty much seeing live in not so slow motion how main characters are fully ruined just to act as tools. Embarrassing.

Users who are viewing this thread