The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten: After the Rain - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Old Clothes can be a Wonderful Thing

Dex-chan lover
They're beyond dating couple, they're basically husband and wife.
Thank you very much for translation

Supporter
nEjxYL.jpg

SHE IS IN LOVE WITH YOU, YOU ABSOLUTE LUNK

also thank you for the TL :salute:
You're welcome!

Supporter
Jumper: Stolen
The privileges of having a tall BF (Surely husband by now) really shows
Quick reminder that all the stories in this collection are set before the end of the fourth light novel. She can't even legit call this a kareshi shirt. Yet.

Voh

Double-page supporter
This may be better than the original storyline..

Double-page supporter
5'10" isn't that tall folks.

Anyway, it's nice that she's getting permission to steal his hoodie. Most girls just take them.
I agree!!!! They tend to just take things (Hoodies, boxers, dress shirts, pajama tops, ....) and pretend they disappeared.

Double-page supporter
They're married your honor. How the heck did they breach boyfriend territory and discussing about it with the most "platonic" banter I've seen? Yet somehow seem even more romantic than shoujos. It's a crime I tell you, and I don't mind getting arrested for being a witness to it.

Supporter
This may be better than the original storyline..
I personally enjoy translating this more than the main series. It's a shame that these stories didn't get an official translation in English in the Light Novel despite there being one in Mandarin, Thai, and Vietnamese

Group Leader
Trying on your male friend's hoodie, that's already a sign that you're already more than just friends lmao

Users who are viewing this thread