The Another World Demon King's Successor - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Why are the hero and demon king inferior to her if she had to weaken them to kill them? Is she smarter than them? We don’t know enough.

She doesn’t look all that superior to me.

Wow, what a cliffhanger! And on the first chapter! Will the protagonist of the story die here, thus ending the manga, or will he manage to survive? There's no way to know! I'm just so invested.

Dex-chan lover
@RJ007 Page 11 the word "expedition" is misspelled. Based on the color page, I'm guessing majority of the females are going to be busty women with some being absurdly stacked. It's an isekai so what do you expect. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Princess: there’s no way to get along with someone inferior to me
Also princess: waits till both of them are WEAK enough to kill implying she is in fact inferior to both of them

Dex-chan lover
Hard to follow or understand whos speech bubble is whose with this rough translation. Did get the gist of it but all of the enjoyments gone when you focus not on the manga but the meaning of a rough trandlation.

from the front the characters look on point but from the side they look like dobby from harry potter.

Dex-chan lover
@udk

End Battle, Demon King Vs Hero. Hero broke through the DK's defenses and crippled her. DK begs for it to end, Hero refuses. Then the actual BBEG comes in, and immolates both of them.

@FgoSegul

It's always the weaklings that think their superior to everyone. Most of us should look at them and see their home, because its always a mess.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't understand JP readers, do they love being nice, kind bordeline idiotic and a simp that much?

Name a more iconic duo than isekai plus stupid protag. I'll wait.

Also, this again? You'd think people would've thought up a more original plot by now, but apparently not.

Users who are viewing this thread