The Antagonistic Goddess Attacks - Ch. 11 - I haven't had my fill yet and it ended just like that?

Fed-Kun's army
@AiriAi i read it here https://wuxiaworld.site/novel/coming-of-the-villain-boss/
they really play up her gluttony in the novel (to the point that her personality was legit just being conniving and eating a shit ton) which got a bit annoying, but ive been told that it does ease up and gets better in the later story lines.

What the heck...they could’ve given the brother a decent ending besides dying with her. 😒 Jesus Christ how you gonna kill off a good dude like that and just move onto a different story like that?

Um... the brother was seriously creepy.... anybody else get that vibe? I guess I can get it but like, um, if someone says no, they mean no (and then he continued to harrass her?) Not to mention he said that he first saw her as a sister and then he got feelings for her. Like dude, she's still your sister, you even acknowledged this. Man, if this was real life it would be some hardcore weird sh*t. 😀
If he really is her love interest then, I guess I hope he gets better??

I guess I can't just criticize just him cause basically all ML's are like this in the transmigration/worldhopping genre...

Aggregator gang
What? It ended like that??? NOO!! Those poor parents T-T They just lost both of their children in a plane!
And that brother.... I feel bad for him, but wow. He was.... kind of scary. I mean, pitiful, but scary.
But in general, I'm loving this!! Has a really great Cheating Men Must Die vibe, but is uniquely it's own story. I absolutely love it!!
Thanks for translating this!!! I'll be looking forward to the next arc :D

I feel bad for the "brother", he didn't deserve this type of ending, he should have gotten a better ending than this, sad, but at least he got to die with his loved one, but still shit that he got a "bad ending" tho.

Dex-chan lover
Wow; after this chapter I realized that I read this before as a novel XDD That scene with the brother really is really weird XD He's so obsessed with her despite her never showing him any kind of affection X'D

I felt some pity for the brother but also she already said no and you can’t force her to love you. If he had accepted that fact, moved on, and fallen in love with another woman and lived out his life with that woman then it would have been better. Even if she still died on the plane I wish the brother would have lived since he was only on the plane for her. If he had given up he wouldn’t have died and the parents wouldn’t have lost both their children.

I feel like the author added the brother plotline in order for the plot to move on. If he hadn't been there, I fully expect her to to just stay there and eat to her heart's content.

why... why i'm feeling bad for the brother...

and all those who are in the plane 😔

but i really feel bad for the brother 😭

Users who are viewing this thread