The Antagonistic Goddess Attacks

The premise looks very interesting so I'll be looking forward to future updates 💖

OmG...OmG...
Did this finally has a manhua?

Hahaha, now I am in for watching MC pulling hatred.
*grab popcorns

...and watching the poor ML, lol
*wait he is the ML, right???

Aggregator gang
This is really very good. I'm enjoying it even though I usually root for the canon fodder characters

Hmmm, this is apparently by the same author as Side Character Transmigration: The Final Boss Is No Joke, which is a novel, is amazing.
Apparently in this one, as well as the other I think, male lead does not show up until arc 3, and even then its not insta love for either of them. So be patient. And if your annoyed by her gluttony, I'm told it gets better. As its less emphasized later on.

hsjdkd i was reading the novel of this too, but in classic ayokon4 fashion i got a bit bored while reading and decided to continue on one of the other 60+ webnovel translations and MTL i was reading too and just,, completely forgot what chapter i was on since i didnt have an account on webnovel at the time shjdkdlf im gonna go reread the thing now.

Came in expecting a Cheating Men Must Die ripoff, pleasantly surprised- similar system and premise but not a carbon copy as many manhua tend to... Well, you know.

Came in expecting a Cheating Men Must Die ripoff, pleasantly surprised- similar system and premise but not a carbon copy as many manhua tend to... Well, you know.

Users who are viewing this thread