The Antagonistic Goddess Attacks

you can find the other chapters on the webnovel website (you don't have to pay money just do what I do, make multiple accounts get the free daily fast passes and unlock the chapters ). you can also find the other chaps by just searching up the manga. (you don't have to do what I do I just wrote this in case anyone wants the other chaps earlier)

I think the scan group should start to translate from the most recent official translated chapter, you can read up to chapter 39 on other websites already.

I wish I was like her, she eats but doesn't get fat~~~ I really want to eat so much without ever getting fat! 😭

You know, I'm kinda looking forward to seeing her shoot down every potential male lead for daring to attempt to pull an "interdasting"
It's also interesting how you can interpret the different arcs as a unending gluttonous hungry ghost taking vengeance, so falling for some guy who clearlt didn't protect or possibly care for the original girl would be that dumb trope so many others stories fall into.
I do wonder how long they can keep it up though.

It's so damn annoying the way these guys keep pestering her. She's not interested in you 😑 can you not take a hint? I'd like to just see her do what she wants without these guys putting their heads in the places it doesn't belong

This book is kinda a dumb down version of Cheating Men Must Die, the first Arc was so dumb that I missed the point, she actually did worse for the original FL life and the System just rewarded her with the remaining time of her life in that world. Kinda dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread