The Antagonistic Goddess Attacks

Contributor
This is carried through the early chapters on the sheer force of the protagonist's personality.

She's objectively doing horrible things for really dumb reasons, heck there seem to be dumb reasons for the dumb reasons... But her stage presence is superb throughout. XD

But... I have some serious issues with the way the "antagonist" of the story is framed. Overtones of, "what a whore, isn't it so great to see her getting bullied, she deserves it"—like, even if her whole situation didn't actually sound quite terrifically unenviable, just what sort of toxic shit...? And judging by the comments sections, lots of people really buying into this... Ugh. I hate humanity.

Unfortunately, the protagonist's aforementioned stage presence also seems to be fading with time. If it keeps up at this rate there'll be nothing left to show here, but a twisted bullying fantasy. :/

I like this novel but it's not updating anymore 😭😭 lemme know if there's one. I'm gonna satisfy myself with this for now

@IdleWeiss What chapter did you leave off on? I read it on an aggregator site, and it's still updating, currently chapter 963

Poor imitation of Cheating Men Must Die; how can you even hope to sit in the same genre by pandering to the readers just by imitating what's popular? Let alone vy for the same throne as Shidai Man Wang? It's a chicken compared to a phoenix.

@mangaheresucksbutt It's not a poor imitation, there's a lot of QT (quick transmigration) novels with a strong female lead. This is just an adaptation of one of those novels.

my hypothesis is that the ML will be the soul who was previously the brother in the first ark and now, recently the mysterious dude who's bo th ering her and so on.

My bet is that this soul was from her original time line, the place before she was employed into the system. And he is also apart of this system? Idk, but I hope I'm right.

Ok, like I get she's supposed to be bad ass and all, but come on, she's becoming a brute that attacks like no tomorrow.

in later arcs. As I've witnessed in raws that she gets worse in later installments, becoming a Gluttonous brute that keeps pummeling her foes and the reincarnated guy into the ground, its getting quite annoying so I hope she becomes more censable in later arcs that haven't been released yet, cause if not then I'm gonna drop this if that doesnt seem to be the case.

No shade tho, as I like what the translaters are doing, it a great job, but it's a no for me, sorry darling~

well the wholebprinciple this story runs on that fate is unchanging and trying to change it is futile goes pretty much against my being but the female lead is interesting and so far both fake leads were aiming to ruin other peoples lives instead of bettering their own so its much less of a fate correction as a punishment game for disrupting the lives of others

and yes i know that it is sexist to like a violent lead because she is a female

Group Leader
@Aerisaa oh dear. I’ve made a serious mistake! I meant chapter 21, where there was a pic of a girl/victim eating something unknown shown on the phone. I’m really sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread