The Antagonist's Pet

We’re being queer-baited
Why can’t Rebecca and Sasha end up together? It obviously depicts Rebecca having a romantic interest going by that one scene with the knights. Additionally, from the novel this is made even more apparent. This is so upsetting. They had good chemistry too and it seems to be wasted in order to keep this story hetero. The gays always end up alone while their loved person is in a hetero relationship. This seems to be a common trope with any lgbt+ character that have substance and isn’t merely there for grotesque humor.
Anyways it’s still a good story regardless.

i actually dropped reading this because
it was not going in the yuri direction 😛 no romance made any sense other than Rebecca x Sasha so i shredded it from my mind and moved on 😇

i LOVE when the mc hates the og romantic lead bc thats how i feel about the leading man in 99% of romances

Fuck I hate queer baiting, what’s wrong with a some good old pure yuri. I craveeee it. Better yet, some nice poly relationships instead of drawn out love triangles. Just all of you get together and be a happy 3 way relationship

Read it on Tappytoon and support the Author. I really like mangadex because they stop publishing to support the author. Others sites just want more followers and upload the chapters. Fans have told them to wait at least a week for publishing and give the readers time to buy (or watch commercials to earn coins) and then upload. But well we will have more Webtoons delayed or stopped because the few support

It's really good, but
after chapter 60's events, as Rebecca x Sasha has been denied ("One person lost the one that they loved and another gained the one that they loved"), I hope it'll at least be some sort of threesome because the yuri ship is objectively the best one

Wow! It has way too many official English versions! It’s on Comico's Pocket Comics app, Tappytoon, tapas... it’s everywhere! Btws Love this! 😍 it’s a 10/10 for me ✨

The flashback episodes hurt me real bad.
I wanted Rebecca to win god damn it why.

Users who are viewing this thread