The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 12 Ch. 62 - The Hunt (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Mao's so skinny that this scene didn't feel much of a "fan service".
Unless it's a service when you get to feed her...

Aggregator gang
THEY MAKE ME SO HAPPY!! I really can’t for the anime adaptation any longer.

Dex-chan lover
THEY MAKE ME SO HAPPY!! I really can’t for the anime adaptation any longer.
Problem with anime adaptation is, even if they already downplayed some mature topics a lot, compared to WN, there is still a lot of very dodgy stuff, they have troubles adapting to anime. And without it, story kind of not working.

Dex-chan lover
Mao's so skinny that this scene didn't feel much of a "fan service".
Unless it's a service when you get to feed her...
My inner Italian grandmother totally calls that service. And demands MaoMao eat seconds, and “Stop licking that poisonous frog ,young lady, I don’t care if it’s for science!”

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, gravity doesn't quite feel the same underwater, so knowing which direction up is can be hard if you can't see, and with all the currents, seeing anything even if you manage to open your eyes is hard.
Not to mention the all those churning constantly throwing your motion state into utter chaos; trying to get a solid momentum while being tossed by currents, while trying not to exhaust yourself AND preserving your remaining air in your lung takes a significant feat (and considerable amount of luck).

Dex-chan lover
Dude should have stripped fully in front of her. As it stands, he’s still eunuchzoned.

I thought this version has slower pace than the other manga version, turned out they just swapped doggo and frog scene lol

But it's still a fact this ver. run slower. Wonder why no one continue translating the other ver?

Users who are viewing this thread