The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Nursing

Dex-chan lover
shes there on order from the emperor cant she just boss everyone around with that, in these times servants could be killed for no reason

Man, she was brutal on that servant. But I'm surprised that servant was only sent home and not killed.

And I guess she taught Lady Rifa that.

It's okay Maomao, flat is justice.

Aggregator gang
She already warned them, and the powder was banned, so seeing someone blatantly ignore her warning despite the consequences being clear as day pissed her off to end. I would be too if I told someone aggressively rubbing their cornea directly would cause severe eye damage, they believed me, and then complained about how they went blind after they kept doing it. Fucking idiot.

Edit: My first thought as to what the "secret technique" is either telling her to dress in such a way that accentuates her breasts, or told her how to do a boob job. Considering that the Emperor stopped coming to the Jade palace for a time suggests that whatever it was had clearly worked in Rifa's favor. :p

Aggregator gang
She thinks she went too far. I say she just went far enough. She made her point in a way that guaranteed that it would neither be forgotten, nor ignored.

I feel sorry for that servant. Even if she was an idiot, she didn’t donit out of ill will. I’m glad this isn’t as brutal as other Chinese stories like this where the women get murdered at the drop of a hat.

Reactions: le3
Double-page supporter
I really feel bad for that servant...
I think she was genuinely thinking of pleasing the lady.

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread