The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Nursing

Banned
What is this?

How is it that every chapter adds something more fascinating to this girl one by one?

First the freckles, then the self-experimentation, then the chocolate effects, then the kitty reactions, and now the sudden dominant outburst...

[Edit]: I had MHW's theme for Bazelgeuse playing as the scene zoomed in on Lady Rifa's assets. Hilariously apt.

@Akeinet : Paizuri, I believe.

This is one of the best chapter for those that doesn't believe to the greatness of this manga. It's simply perfect: the art, the story, the plot, the slap, the final advice (!), everything goes on without a lack or a pause. A jewel of the crown, believe me.

This is like my 3rd time rereading lmao but this chapter ALWAYS SERVES. Sister HELLA SNAPPEDDD. The pacing and delivery is impeccable and the amount of content in just one chapter?! Ugh I love kusuriya

Group Leader
wqieLpV.gif

Dex-chan lover
Can you believe there were people in the earlier chapters complaining that shao mao had "no personality"

Just amused that absolutely everyone in the comments knows exactly what Maomao said to Rifa. 😂

Hmmmmm yeaa secret technique 😌
And this chapter finally shows Maomao's S side too~ great chapter indeed

Aggregator gang
Only whipped? Most fiction set in historical China that I have read would have had every servant involved executed and had any family killed as well. Not that I mind this. I find that stuff hard to read. Nice to see a slightly more merciful imperial court. This is fortunate for our dear Maomao whose insolence reaches new heights with every chapter. The end of this chapter cracked me up.

Aggregator gang
"women really are terrifying..."

Yeah bro, that shit scared even me lol

Users who are viewing this thread