The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - A Smoker's Pipe

Hello @HauntedPizza i just wanted to see them more together or so I wish and as I said I love this manga and am not particularly complaining or dissatisfied or anything and if I sounded like that to you then am sorry am not belittling this amazing work I myself think that this manga is a masterpiece

Page 5 "I thought that he would only oversees the inner palace, since he's a eunuch..." Shouldn't it be "oversee"?

Aggregator gang
Tried to be manly when she said to hide at first and now your hair caught on fire and you're catching a cold. 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Puppy and catcat a duo to be feared(?)

Hehe and such good translations notes, thanks for both explanation+fanart!!

kawai is a word, but the one you're looking for is kawaii (emphasis on the second i), similar looking/pronunciation, but completely different meanings

Aggregator gang
@LowSanity "a eunuch" is actually correct. Because it phonetically starts with a 'yu' sound, it isn't counted as a regular vowel-starting noun, like how you'd say 'a university' instead of 'an university'. Just another one of those weird irregularities with the English language.

This actually happened in Taiwan. They were messing around with colored powder and because it's rather hot in Taiwan plus with all the lights during a concert, it ignited the powder. A lot of people got 2-3rd degree burns. The only saving grace was that this happened in a water park (the irony). After the fire, you could see all the skin that fell off just floating around in the lazy river.

Fed-Kun's army
Uggh there's no romance between jinshi and mao chan! Well atleast the mystery solving is excellent.

@miyako19

I was hoping for too much then.

Well she indeed did bust the myth that it was arson, didn't she. Now where's Adam Savage's trademark laugh?

Users who are viewing this thread