The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Namasu

Dex-chan lover
Quick question: Is Rakan a good guy or a bad guy? He looks bad and I don't trust his mannerism, but I might be wrong, considering lover boy here trusts him.

Page 35 "It's a story from whe i was still young, but she was a fine yourtesan" i think that you missed "n" in "when". "...from when i was..." and mistyped "courtesan"

You know. . . . while I am enjoying the whole Rakan daddy saga about to commence, I am a little sad that everyone is ignoring the fact that Jinshi just witnessed MaoMao's bliss face and more than likely felt a ping go off in his pants. XD

Hmmmm Rakan is scruffier than I expected. I got a bit more of a scheming dandy old man vibe in my head.

Lol..... no poison food for her this time, she tried but both of them are having none of it. And his reaction you her happy welcome and not her usual disinterest/disgust is hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
The spoiler wasn't hard to predict, but man this is awkward.

Yeah that seaweed was sketchy as hell. If you've got poisonous fish, it's not unusual to have poisonous seaweed from the same waters.

Dex-chan lover
The little touches of jinshi glowing towards mao and being sad when she ignores him in the manga is Goddamn adorable.

Dex-chan lover
D'aww, Jinshi is being overprotective with Shaomao, how lovely.
Also Jinshi's reaction seeing her bliss face is amusing!
Rakan reminds me of Oda Nobunaga's style in Drifters

Double-page supporter
Part of Maomao's denial is because he's creepy, so I guess this counts.

@cryum
It's always poisonous, but through processing it's safe to eat. This time the culprit ordered it from the area where nobody eats that kind of seaweed, therefore they don't know how to prepare it properly to remove poison.

Dex-chan lover
Rakan Best Dad is finally here! After the previous chapter I went to read the WN, and the manga is still far away...patience, patience. I'll still read the manga to clear some confusion from the WN + changes from LN + art. Aww that Jinshi seeing Maomao's blissful face (laughs).

Dex-chan lover
And the delightful dance of attraction, revulsion, & poisoning continues. Looking forward to the interactions between Kitcat & Rakan.

Right now, being Jinshi is suffering, lol.

@Paradoxicull - Uh, well. . . . actually, about that. . . . tiny spoiler.

He's not a complete eunuch. He still has his balls. According to the WN, he takes this potion/drug that inhibits his testosterone so he looks more feminine and doesn't get those horny urges to go after the women of the harem. It's one of the reasons why his adviser worries so much about him because if he continues to take the drug then soon Jinshi-sama won't be able to go back to being a normal healthy man or enjoy the sexual pleasures of men either.

Users who are viewing this thread