The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 6 Ch. 28.1 - Walking the Streets

There are so many mangas that aren't translated or are dropped and you choose to translate the one who already has someone translating ¬_¬

Honestly, what an asshole move.

Dex-chan lover
if No Group Scanlation sees this I hope they offer you a job on this rather then complain about sniping

@angel6 I can't do JP>EN, so can't do the newest mangas; I like this manga, I found raws for it, I found a Korean scanlation for it, and so I decided to translate it and upload it for practice if nothing else. I looked at previous uploads and for all I knew, chpt. 28 could have had taken a couple months to come out (although it obviously didn't, lol); I knew that at full speed I could do it in a couple days, so I did. Will I keep working on this series? Probably not, as long as No Group Scanlations doesn't drop it or anything like that.

Maybe not the best move, but I don't see why you'd get so annoyed over this (o_o)

I agree with the other comments that you could help out with no group scanlations, since your work is pretty good and it'd be waste and also since both you really like this series, working together would be great!

Dex-chan lover
@semicharmed @m00nr4bb1t I actually sent a suggestion to No Group Scanlations Discord suggesting someone contact m00nr4bb1t seriously hope they contact you dude it would be awesome and less hectic for you working on a team that does it

@semicharmed @Tych @fdghfdgh I'll probably end up dropping Kusuriya and picking up some new oneshots and (eventually hopefully) series. I scanlated this chapter mainly 1) for practice and 2) so that people wouldn't have to wait for a long time for new chapters, as No Group Scanlation's upload schedule seemed a bit inconsistent–so, unless No Group Scanlations decides to suddenly drop this series or something, I'll probably not take on any more chapters. My schedule is a bit hectic ATM, so I would rather not work in a group (at the moment, in case I slow them up or something); either way, I'm sure No Group Scanlations has a lot of people who are better than me. Nevertheless, though, thanks for being so nice, really appreciate it :D

@m00nr4bb1t thank you for your amazing work, your spent your precious time for doing it, I really appreciate. Also, I hope you're wrong about the drop, Kusuriya is fun to read :/ would be really sad to lost the opportunity to read the rest.

Dex-chan lover
Read both versions: The cleaning/redrawing is sometimes better (pg 13), sometimes worse (pg 15 random scribbles), but the typesetting is worse and the translation is too stiff.

Both groups seem to translate the name stuff on pg 11 differently.

Verdict: just let NGS continue with this series.

Double-page supporter
@m00nr4bb1t Sniping could lead to the group dropping the series, I have seen a lot of manga that were dropped with no one scanlating them anymore due to sniping. And if something you are current doing ended up being done by another person, don't you feel frustrated and drop the whole thing? That is why people are so upset about this.

Dex-chan lover
if anything, this upload spur NGS to upload theirs lol
this is why sniping is good :p

and no, not everyone is upset

Dex-chan lover
@M00nr4bb1t Now, it seems you aren't sniping for a malicious reason, so that's good. It does also seem like this is a one time thing, so that's good too. Just be careful because Sniping has a bad rep (as explained by the others). Anyways, have fun scanlating. :)

Users who are viewing this thread