The Archbishop Is Searching for a Marriage Partner - Ch. 6 - A Lunch Affair at the Capital

Dex-chan lover
Looks like her and sergei are getting closer, wonder how the pacing of the series is.

Thanks for the update. Shipping material/Town date chapter eh? Well... I might as well give props to Sergei

Dex-chan lover
3sgx.gif

Who is the ml here, from the title you'd think the archbishop is, but she is getting close with the other guy instead and the archbishop is barely seen

Contributor
@sandamckitty Spoilers on who the ML is:
it's the Archbishop
who is disguised as her bodyguard

Dex-chan lover
 @HDMI1
So if the bodyguard is the real archbishop in disguise, then who is the other blonde guy pretending to be the archbishop? Why the ruse?

Fed-Kun's army
OHMIGOD THE SPOILERS KJSFDBKJSBDCKAJS OHMIGOD i didn't expect it but i also kinda did ohmigod

Contributor
@zz2000
IIRC the blonde one is his brother, and the true AB is going around with the MC to check the marriage candidates firsthand while undercover

Dex-chan lover
He's definitely not a Knight if he doesn't know what bankrupt means imo. Lol

that was sweet as hecc >~< thank you for the update!! ❤️❤️❤️

not knowing what bankrupt means is either peak luxury or peak ignorance (or both 🤔 🤷🏻‍♀️) 😂

Double-page supporter
Did I just read a chapter of these two nice kids going on a date? How wholesome!

Thanks for the update!

I was thinking.. with the task given to her there's not much chance for the archbishop and Risa to have progress..

Users who are viewing this thread