The Archbishop Is Searching for a Marriage Partner - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - It’s Tough Being a Matchmaker

@silverden
You’d be surprised on how much Isekai’s makes the prick the male leads these days.

Sergei’s a walking “if I push a lot then it’ll work eventually” kind of man and it works because he’s the male lead.

Well I hope she finds him a horrible person to fit with his nasty personality!

Thanks for the chapter!🥰🥰

Fed-Kun's army
as expected, it would be too short story if she suceed on first try.
in the end she would be the one anyway 😆

lol, all those troubles with the rain made me think there was some strange scheming going on, yet it was just an excuse for the usual "stay over let's sleep together" scene wtf xD

that aside, mc really was naive to think that she could have her job done by just bringing a random candidate without even checking other possibilities. like i get that you really want to go home, but try to be slightly serious about your task?

@silverden I hope, all of the males are awful, some.more than others but I went iughhh with the stalking knight immediately 🤮

Isn't she super strong? Like strong enough to destroy his mansion without even trying? So why is she like chill with being treated like this lol

Fed-Kun's army
ML is ew and she should just destroy the Archbishop's house.
Meh.

Thank you for the new chapter! 😁

Frankly, I don't see why she should feel bad for not succeeding when the guy has stupid requirements like the whole blonde hair thing.

Users who are viewing this thread