The Archbishop Is Searching for a Marriage Partner - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Time at the Royal Capital

I'm actually quite fond of Sergei? Sure, he spouts out cringe worthy lines that makes Risa uncomfortable, but it's not like he forces himself on Risa? He's just persistent, if anything... which is kind of commendable on its own. Plus, he does seem like he's willing to change his ways since he did look like he was deeply considering her words about how it was like in their village. He's actually quite refreshing for an Ml (if he is the Ml) since his type of character (the flirt) is usually just a side chara. I also like that he's not another prince or high ranking noble since most isekais/reincarnations with female MCs usually have that kind of Ml.

Contributor
Thank you for the hard work!

I'm starting to think that our male lead is simply an air-headed natural lacking in common sense.

He's too hot but I do admit idk what's in his head, maybe he's just too pure and silly? I mean, maybe are just his looks and those words the ones who make him have that player vibe, but inside maybe he's just a soft mochi? Idk but I can see that he's making his best effort to get close to her and is also considerate towards her, like he wants her to take time for herself, taking care of her, etc. I do admit he's a bit cringy but I think he could be an awesome ML, I mean, at least is way better than the head of the church, lol.

@Hypothon The spoiler was in chapter 3, I’ve copied and pasted it here for easy reference~

this is just based off of google translations of the light novel: She ends up with Sergei(the black Haired knight) and he's the true Archbishop. The long Haired blond guy from before is actually a high priest who's his fraternal twin brother. He lied cause he wanted to make friends with her and see the potential bride candidates himself. She was quite upset when she found out he lied to her.

Well.. I guess at least I've seen good looking guys but stupid which is rare.. I almost fed up with handsome + all talented Mr. perfect anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread