The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
Leviathan: nooo you cant just put chapters earlier than usss thats snipinggg

Reaper scan: haha fast tl goes brrrr brrr

okay mc, you are telling me, that in fifty years full of battling, you never killed a human? you never came across a (human) foe who really wanted (and could have) to kill you ? or "human trash" like those pirates in front of you? especially since from your attitude until now you are really no saint, you had no problem with hurting (justified however it was) all of them and now casually killing the pirates with such brutal methods at the top?!?

I don't get their characters.. One moment the girl is hiding behind like a coword now she is showing off.. And if MC is capable of defeating them then why didn't he do that earlier?? Before they "heavyho"ed a kid into the sea😒😒

Dex-chan lover
@buecherwurmin It's like that old line when a journalist supposedly interviewed a war veteran after the war: "How does it feel like to kill humans?" The veteran answered: "I don't know, I only killed enemies."

i am actively salivating at how hard he is whooping their asses.
holy shit i sound like a sadist.

Dex-chan lover
so pirates get killed but the one who abused and drove a kid to kill himself gets a slap on the wrist, ok MC

@Doomer that bully was also a kid and a nobles son(where as our MC is nobody atm)... he wouldnt just go around killing kids but torturing them a bit doesnt seem bad, ofc adults and especially criminals are fair game

Dex-chan lover
@Ghekor that is bullshit, you should be judged on your actions not your age. that "kid" tortured Frey every day for years, planned to cripple him for life and even drove him to suicide, if he had been a couple years older he would deserve to die but because he's "underage" he's immune to consequences? fuck that, death to bad people, simple as that

Users who are viewing this thread